Attending a Rally soon - PLEASE READ - URGENT

31 Posts | Latest reply on 14/05/2014 01:04:48 by Jaffa | Go to original / last post
Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Really hope they catch whoever is doing this with plenty of time to be taught a lesson before they're taken away to to get nothing but a hand slap from the law, hopefully that will put them off from doing it again.
Just hope it is now going to be announced at rallies to warn everyone, if these scum don't get the chance there's hope they'll give it up.                                                                                                                                                                             
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley

This happened at Brands Hatch WSB in the late 90's-2000, quite a few people got done over as they slept, organizers came round asking anyone to report gangs of foreign nationals ( their words ), there was a step up in security the next night but to little to late for someThumbs Down

Sure the fact that someone been leaning over you whilst your asleep must be quite traumatic for some, you work your guts out to earn and treat yourself and these scum think they can help themselves, probably for the best they're caught by the authorities not by usOuchEvil Smile, we'd probably end up in clink not themAngry                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

think the worst place for it last year was nadb  so if your there this weekend take heed 
but thay did catch 2 of the guys who got arrested 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

oh bring back the 70s  they would of been cut-up and sold to the local kebab house  never mind arrested                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Rallies in the 70's were lots of sad bearded blokes in badge covered beanie hats standing in a beer tent with their pewter tankards tellin each other how good it was in the sixties and they should never have given women the vote.

Not back to that please :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

Bum in the Mud rally a couple of weeks ago was brilliant, but I did notice people coming in from across the fields through the fence by the sea in the far corner of the site. They didn't look that suspicious, by their smiles and coy expressions I would suspect they were just coming to see the bands for nothing.

The organisation of the rally was excellent but maybe the organisers need to ask to see a few of the wrist bands we were all given. Neither I or anyone I was with was asked to show a wrist band. It's a shame to have to do it,  but maybe just a few checks would deter those who shouldn't be there and possibly even 'capture' a few in the act. The rest of us could then help them enjoy a swim in the warm Essex sea!                                                                                                                                                                             
chirpy1's Profile
chirpy1

In: redcar
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

from now on i think everyone will be watching so these toe rags who don,t fit in will be sussed and hopefully the accident they have before the police arrive will be a lesson well learned.As far as our sisters go all they have to do is scream and we,ll be there (drunk or not) I,ve never met a biker yet who wouldn,t help a brother or sister.(the unwritten rule we don,t steal of each other )I agree with lulu they stand out lets suss em. 
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Just a calming thought for all those who are getting jittery

The KISS rally is MEMBERS only (and their guests) and as such tickets are NOT on open sale to the general public thus ensuring that these gangs will not be attending. Every order that I've had where I personally don't know or haven't met the member ordering, I've done a few checks on to ensure that they are "bona fide" Big smile

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

oooooh @Scorpio54  ... Super Sleuth eh?  Were you wearing ya mac, trilby and dark glasses at the time ? LOL

I'm sure you will all have a safe, smashing time Thumbs Up

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

stealing was rife at thundersprint last weekend with no security and no marshalls at night organisers didn't seem interested when thefts reported to them                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 608 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption