Barmouth - Excuse for a Party Weekend - 12-14 Sept 2014

359 Posts | Latest reply on 20/09/2014 08:15:18 by JP | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Well I woke up this morning and I feel like Ive been run over, Feet hurt Legs hurt Back hurts Arms Hurt. But worth it

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Massive thanks to JP,BJ,Ken they laid on amazing weekend plenty of laughter smiles,entertainment. As for you JP the pink looked shockingly good on you, and one couldn't resist as you carried he look off superbly mi dear :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Brilliant weekend spent with fab folk yet again.   Thanks to everybody who came and helped make it a good do !!!   Special thanks goes to JP for his erections !!! Damien for assisting with JPs erections Mr Ken for remembering everything (even thhe sweets for Mandy !!!) Rag just for being Rag and the official BJ favourite person   Kite flying was awesome, never before in my life have i seen 20 plus tough leather clad bikers, stropping on a beach cos their kites wont fly (me included), awards go to :-   Karey and Geoff aka Team Braggers - for winning in such a show stopping way (gits !!!)   Geoff aka Team Bolt - for his entertaining sprint down the beach attempting to catch his runaway kite !   JP and Damien aka Team Crash and Burn - says it all really :)   Slaps go to Slow Goose for his sea antics (you know what i mean !!!)   Big pat on the back for all those who did the ice bucket challeneg in the sea   Roll on the next one :)                                                                                                                                                                                   
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Excellent weekend :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mandy's Magic Show has 6 months to prepare but will headline at a future weekend lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Lol lol lol lol . Will post pics as soon as !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks a bunch for organising a terrific get together................ it was such fun, I am still smiling Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

A big thankyou to everyone who organised and attended this event, you are a great bunch and always make me feel welcome, met a few more faces and had a really chilled and enjoyable weekend                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

BJ you forgot to mention the banker. Lol

Honest Doug I didn't spend it on my trip to the brewery or the pub.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I found out this morning, Andy (VTX1800) had a off after he and Ivan left me in Shrewsbury, Ivan phoned me to say he'd lost him and couldn't find him. So I PM'd him when I got home.

He spent the night in hospital, but he's at home just with some bruising.
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Oh no, Ragnar when you next contact him please pass on my best to him                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Give him my best aswell and tell him he should have run home instead of using his bike lol

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Awww blimey.. thanks for letting us know Ragnar, glad he's ok :)                                                                                                                                                                              
fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

cash sent and received , glad goosy did the challenge and congratulations to all those that did it too                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Not sure of how much we raised BJ has the pot and will post as soon as we have all the pennies if anybody would like to add to the pot contact BJ                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Big thanks to everybody who dunked themselves in the sea for this challenge, you guys raised £50 plus the £10 from Fudet :) As it was Ants birthday he has chosed the Air Ambulance as the chosen charity Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

@Ragnar, pass on my best wishes to Andy, hope the bikes ok.
@Fud, it really was jolly cold.

I had an interesting fuel/miles miscalculation on the way home, made it to Betws-y-coed on fumes and bad language.
 Think I went through a village called Pigg-y-pants.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

hi folks had a briliant time with the BM folk, good site JP even if a bit basic shall have to do it again thanks for the tea Jackie                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Will be doing one in the spring not sure yet where but there will be a camp. Yes Bit basic but unless your paying £12.00 pppn you get basic and to be honest one site that wanted £12.00 only had a slightly better toilets. But if folk are happy to pay a lot more for there stay we can look at the higher priced site.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 601 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption