Barmouth - Excuse for a Party Weekend - 12-14 Sept 2014

359 Posts | Latest reply on 20/09/2014 08:15:18 by JP | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

New thread from old one - entitled - weekend camp - started by JP For no other reason than its an excuse to camp and annoy each other at close quarters and eat ice cream and build sandcastles and fly a kite (previous kite offs being won by myself, not that i am bragging lol) and create general merriment and ride some fab biking roads on Friday 12th Sept until Sunday 14th Sept we shall be descending on Barmouth.   Different campsite than previously used   The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm Fford Tyydyn Felin Talybont Gwynedd LL43 2AP   Its £5 per person per night, payment on arrival.   Shower/toilet block onsite   Staggering distance to the pub, shop and pizza place (just for JP), stroll to the beach and if you fancy it the train station is just over the road for a wee trip into Barmouth town itself (ice cream shop is there not that i am hinting Mr Ken)   It may also be a couple of folks birthdays that weekend, not that i said that out loud of course :)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Jackie... you forgot to mention "the stagger back from Barmouth...across rail tracks...clambering over fences... arriving back long after we should have done... " but what a great weekendLOLThumbs Up

Also.... don't let Jp have any beans or sprouts 24hrs before.... we don't want the wind again!LOL

Can we go paddling in the waterfall again.. in full bike gear?? Can we?  can we??? Big smile

The new venue sounds spot on too!   

For those that haven't been, get yourselves down for this! You won't be disappointedThumbs Up   

BlueYam's Profile
BlueYam

In: Taunton
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Yey - I should be able to make this                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Best get myself there then as it was my Idea lol                                                                                                                                                                               
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Soz cant make this one JP as we will be flying out to chicago on the friday for Route66 Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I cant make it either, i will be at Misano Moto GP. Have a great time folks!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Nice one NBC As your doing route66 I will be having a 99 or 2 lol. As for GBNP you get lost going to the shop lol .                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

**tut, tut, tut** Mr P ... Mistake made, you should have refrained from comments until AFTER Sunday ... !

LMAO, you are right though ((wink)), 'tis why @Stuie is in charge of route planning!

I'm sure someone will take over my role of "Annoyance Officer to JP" in my absence.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Lindsey it would be a pleasure lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@BJ, i knew you would be willing to take on such an important role. The job is yours. Enjoy to the max!

Oh Mr P, you will be wishing i was there, of that i am sure. **chuckle**                                                                                                                                                                             
Julestools's Profile
Julestools

In: Northwich
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Bugger.....   I'll be in the south of France in September.... First time in three years that i've had any holidays and they clash with everything....   But hey....   I'll be warmer than you will LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Not me though, i will be in Italy... Yippee!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Julestools's Profile
Julestools

In: Northwich
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

For no other reason than its an excuse to camp and annoy each other at close quarters and eat ice cream and build sandcastles and fly a kite (previous kite offs being won by myself, not that i am bragging lol) and create general merriment and ride some fab biking roads on Friday 12th Sept until Sunday 14th Sept we shall be descending on Barmouth.

Different campsite than previously used

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

Its £5 per person per night, payment on arrival.

Shower/toilet block onsite

Staggering distance to the pub, shop and pizza place (just for JP), stroll to the beach and if you fancy it the train station is just over the road for a wee trip into Barmouth town itself (ice cream shop is there not that i am hinting Mr Ken)

It may also be a couple of folks birthdays that weekend, not that i said that out loud of course :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I'm not working this weekend, so I just need to book the Friday off to get there and to the ice cream parlour to eat it all before BJ gets there.Pig                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

What a great Idea

JP's Profile
JP

Come folks going to be a great weekend                                                                                                                                                                               
suzuki Rob's Profile
suzuki Rob

In: Walton on Thames

this sounds a good idear. dont know how my work will be arond the time but will keep any eye on this thred :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

In: Swindon and Lond

Sounds fun will have to check  dates                                                                                                                                                                             
Cloud_God's Profile
Cloud_God

In: Swindon and Lond

Blast and Damnation. It clashes with the Ludlow food festival

http://www.foodfestival.co.uk/page.php?Plv=1&P1=3&P2=&P3

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 550 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption