Short notice - Saturday 19th - Scarborough

5 Posts | Latest reply on 19/04/2014 17:23:31 by Richard T | Go to original / last post
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Weather forecast for Saturday looks better than Sunday or Monday, so who wants to join me and Mrs T for fish and chips in Scarborough? I usually park on Marine Drive just past the Toll House, have a mug of tea near there, then wander down to one of the eeat-in chippies facing the harbour. Ivy House cafe is good. Not sure of exact timing but we should be thereabouts by around noon. Any takers?
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

we are off as far away from the madding crowds as poss the roads will be horrendous going to scarborough so opposite direction for us im afraid but you enjoy Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

In: Cheshire

Wish I was near you . Sounds fab. Enjoy.                                                                                                                                                                              
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

Busy roads don't bother me much, I'm happy to filter and overtake whenever safe. Also use sat nav to plot minor route short cuts. :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

Just local friend James came with us, Scarborough was sunny and quite warm in the south bay where sheltered from the wind. NO more crowded than a normal weekend, some 'good filtering practise' on the way into town! We had our mugs of tea on arrival, walked to & fro, then went to Ivy House cafe for fish & chips which were excellent. The place has been refurbished since my last visit, now very smart, but not the cheapest. Got a table easily though.
After that we trundled off down to Flamborough Head for an ice cream, James had never been there before. Sunny there too but cool breeze.
Photos on my profile if anyone's interested:
http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/myaccount/photos/gallery.asp?albid=8524

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2340 seconds. There are 1459 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption