New Feature - Advanced Photo Uploads

29 Posts | Latest reply on 22/09/2014 09:51:18 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just uploaded my photo's from the KISS rally and what a difference! I always had problems with the old system, I could only upload one at a time, but this version is so much easier, drag and drop and click upload files, inspired. 
Nice one Matt you've made a good job on this one.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

I was the opposite to you 66, I can't get this new system to work at all ??, I never had any trouble with the old system.

I'm not good with computers, in actual fact I'm bloody useless with them , probably something I'm doing wrong.

I do the drag and drop bit I think ?? and that's where it all seems to grind to a halt, what do you click to upload ???

Any advice/help would be appreciated

Thanks Dave
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dave, at the bottom of the capture box where you drag your pics to there is a bar, on that bar it says something like upload or click to upload. Click that and it should begin. If not contact matt for tech advice.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Have now finally got pics uploaded with Google Chrome, which itself would'nt work initially.  The upload button was missing with Explorer 11 ??.

Only had trouble since i downloaded Explorer 11, everything worked fine with Explorer 9.

Thanks 66 for your advice much appreciated.                                                                                                                                                                                
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Having trouble uploading photo's to the site again.

I can drag and drop into the box, but the "Start Upload" button is missing, i'm using Firefox at the moment.

I don't use Explorer 11 as that won't even let me into the drag and drop box, bloody useless.

I was using Chrome, but i had a problem with it and had to delete it completely, have tried to install Chrome again unsuccessfully though. Press the install button and nothing happens.

Totally baffled by the whole thing, any help in laymans terms would be really appreciated.

Got photo's i want to put on the site and can't.

Thanks.

Dave.                                                                                                                                                                                  
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dave - you could email them to me and i'll do it for ya as a temprary fix.x.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i was removed from an event y a mod and never had my o
pics posted either surely not ... some thing i said or done ? inbox plze                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Kam pm sent

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

poor DaveM has a bug and cant upload events pics some one lend him a HAND \o/                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 1226 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption