A494 North Wales - watch yourself guys, just in time for the bank holiday!!

32 Posts | Latest reply on 24/04/2014 20:42:07 by Julestools | Go to original / last post
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

In: Rainhill near Li
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

It's the petty stuff that gets me, being fined for a slightly undersize number plate, it was clearly visible, he wrote the reg down without having a second look Wink...........and yes I know it's illegal, I just accepted it in case he took a closer look at the cansLOL

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Julestools, ... Ermm

"The problem is too many inconsiderate car drivers on the road who are just not focused on their driving (and some bikers who ride like twats and think it's cool)"

That's just what I said earlier Wink

And you're NEVER too old Shocked

I72 ... I have to agree with you about the numberplate thing Confused

How many cars do you see getting pulled over for "illegal font" plates Wacko

If that doesn't amount to discrimination I don't know what does Angry

It seems that we are an easy target for "instant revenue" Disapprove

Stopping a bike on a busy road doesn't hold up the traffic as much I suspect Ermm

As for the "aftermarket" zorsts ... Embarrassed

If we aren't being "antisocial" with them why prosecute Wacko

As far as the police being "fit for purpose" regarding theft or burglary ... Ermm

I find it can be a bit of a "postcode lottery" Disapprove

But generally speaking there is just too much "other" crime to deal with which diverts resources Angry

Imola72's Profile
Imola72

I'm with you there Emzed, as for the zorsts, well if they don't see me they hear me and I behave in built up areas, high gear low revs. They always seem to single out lone riders, while I was being booked there were packs of bikes hurtling past us, I was in Cheshire on the way to Shrewsbury but it was "Reclaim North Wales" day and I guess they had it in for usWink

Julestools's Profile
Julestools

In: Northwich
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Why fit a smaller/illigal plate? Is it a vanity thing?   And I changed the can on the Gaytona for a quieter one.... much to No1 son's disgust, because it was drawring attention   But i do like to ride my bike in my comfort zone... which over the cat used to be mid 60s... Next time i'll go on the Enfield and hold up traffic                                                                                                                                                                             
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

The original stuck out like a barn door and just irritated me, nothing wrong with loud pipes as long as you're considerate IMHO                                                                                                                                                                              
Julestools's Profile
Julestools

I had loud pipes on the T100R Daytona.... when I was a lad I had to push it to the end of the road when leaving the girlfriends house at three in the morning to save upsetting the neighbours.... good times   I married her eventually   She's dead now Cry   Only the good die young..... I'll live forever Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Actually , not such a big presence , all piggy bank vans in obvious places and in towns and villages which is fineSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Does anyone know the penalty/fine for loud pipes ?                                                                                                                                                                             
BlueYam's Profile
BlueYam

In: Taunton
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Julestools....what's a gaytona?                                                                                                                                                                             
Julestools's Profile
Julestools

Well it was once a Daytona but it's more a Speedy now but with a single headlight...... It's a very gay shade of yellow... Not as gay as the nuclear red (pink) option but it does match my dress Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
BlueYam's Profile
BlueYam

In: Taunton
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

nice answer lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Julestools's Profile
Julestools

I try BlueYam :-) xx                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 921 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption