Beaulieu M/C Ride In - Hampshire - 13th July

49 Posts | Latest reply on 19/07/2014 23:59:50 by DAVE VM | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanx stutts but am otherwise engaged tomorrow now. Have fun though and lots of photos please.
And carol i have plenty of time to make the bike dirty.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Yeah but you ain't gonna be there for me to point me camera at Mark.

I always thought you would'nt buy a bike unless it was dirty, you've just borrowed really have'nt you !!!.                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I am at Pontmell Magna, Dorset with Linda. Had a lovely ride around the new forest today and a nice cold beer and pizza.

What time is everyone getting to Beaulieu. We will see you there :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

We had s brilliant weekend with lots of good scenery, seeing friends and plenty of bikes :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

nice relaxing day at beaulie ,,,,,,,nice place, nice company ,nice people,hope you all got home safe                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Brilliant day out with a great bunch of people.

Thoroughly enjoyed the ride to and from Beaulieu.

How's your pannier Andy OOOP'S, more important how's Jan's finger ??.

Photo's on calendar.

AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Thanks to everyone who came along to this event, what a great day with a great bunch of bikers. It was good to see all the old faces (Dave VM) and new faces, you all made the day as good as it was. Photo's have been downloaded so make sure you go take a look.

Dave ....... did you have to mention "the pannier" ??? Jan's finger is OK thankfully, just my pride slightly dented :P 

By the way everyone, Dave VM behaved himself too, well most of the time ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Just found this link full of pictures from the Beaulieu event on Sunday, thought you all might like to take a look.

http://bit.ly/U70ogV

Three pages of pictures, enjoy.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

What do you mean Mr Simmo by the comment "Well most of the time", i was well behaved all day Wink, unlike your good self dribbling over the Rocket 3 with the picture of the naked lady on the tank Embarrassed,  especially when Jan was'nt watching what you were up to Shocked.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3599 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption