Beaulieu M/C Ride In - Hampshire - 13th July

49 Posts | Latest reply on 19/07/2014 23:59:50 by DAVE VM | Go to original / last post
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

This will be my 3rd year going to this event, a great day out at a bargain price if you ride your bike in and become part of the display.
Those that have been before know what to expect, for those that haven't there will be hundreds of bikes on display, trade stands, stunt show and competition for best bike. As well as all that you have full access to the motor museum, grounds and house so plenty to see and do.
Book on line in advance for savings on ticket prices, see the events calender. 

I have three meeting points planned for anyone who fancies riding in together.

8.30am Kingstone lay by A27 near Lewes - get there early if you fancy a cuppa first as i'd like to leave at 8.30

9.30am BP Services A27 Arundel - again 9.30 is my planned leaving time

10.30am Rownhams Services between junctions 4 & 3 westbound on M27 - time for a coffee and chat before we set off into the New Forest

Hope to see a few of you join us on this one Thumbs Up

Hey Stutts, do you think you can get the right month this year??? LOL Sorry mate just had to be said Tongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Hmmm sounds good... been to the motor museum decades ago.... if I am sorted by then might see if I join you                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Nice one Lynn, hope your sorted by then and see you on this one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

if I can get my sunday night off then count me in.                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Tell work it's a vital appointment that you can't miss 1200vmax, be good to see you on this trip.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

count me in mate just remind me of the month,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

JULY 13th Thumbs Up LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Can You Shout a Bit Louder Andy I don't Think Stutts Heard You                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

pardon                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Wassup xj, bit of wind? Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Still a couple of months to go for this one but, anyone else interested in joining us for a great day out?

Lots of classic cars AND bikes to look at in the Motor Museum along with all the bikes on display outside. Plus a stop off for dinner on the way home Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

This will be my 3rd year going to this event, a great day out at a bargain price if you ride your bike in and become part of the display.
Those that have been before know what to expect, for those that haven't there will be hundreds of bikes on display, trade stands, stunt show and competition for best bike. As well as all that you have full access to the motor museum, grounds and house so plenty to see and do.
Book on line in advance for savings on ticket prices, see the events calender. 

I have three meeting points planned for anyone who fancies riding in together.

8.30am Kingstone lay by A27 near Lewes - get there early if you fancy a cuppa first as i'd like to leave at 8.30

9.30am BP Services A27 Arundel - again 9.30 is my planned leaving time

10.30am Rownhams Services between junctions 4 & 3 westbound on M27 - time for a coffee and chat before we set off into the New Forest

Hope to see a few of you join us on this one Thumbs Up

AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Bringing this back up to see if there is any more interest in this event, it's a great day out.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

me. me. me. i'm coming. not sure where i will meet you this year but we will be there.

stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

what month is it?                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

September.

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Are you sure Mark, wouldn't want to give stutts the wrong information, thought it was October myself or was it June ?? Confused.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Yes dave you may have a point there. It would be dreadfull ( hilarious??) If he turned up in the wrong month. It could be june.

AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 566 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption