people who have got together via BM

69 Posts | Latest reply on 25/09/2007 21:02:17 by skins | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

and somehow during the evening i managed to damage both wrists... can't even remember how but im sure it was summat to do with lou... put the lights on next time folks, got pi**ed off tripping over durin that game of naked twister.... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

What the hell have you lot been up to this weekend? haha - I thought it was quiet online.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

and u cant blame for a change i was at home bein a good RC LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
roadangel's Profile
roadangel

In: Warwickshire

well, what fun we all had, I think i can say i know you all so intimately well now..... by the way who was the guy in the room that still had his socks on????  Was thinking of winking at ya... xxxxx what is it I am supposed to say.....oh yes!!.....   NEXT ! .......... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Lula please remind me next time we play naked twister I need to iron my body first.   Hearing and seeing Skins war wounds and what made me laugh even more was that although he did some fantastic moves on the ice, his actual wrist injury was from falling of the Skateboard in the back garden.  Embarrassed sorry son was I not supposed to mention that, Oh well what is done is done.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Skins on a skateboard! Please tell me the cat didn't get involved with that!!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Wouldn't you like know there is only so much you can say on a open forum.  Keep smiling and keep guessing I am sure it won't be far from the truth.   Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

sorry bout that skins.... LMAO                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

what the hell have I missed out  on!!?!?!?!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

oh dear - I now have an image in my head, of Skins, naked on a skateboard (except his socks), using the cat to cover his privates from the view of the neighbours!!!.....please tell me I'm not right??? LOL (christ - what goes on in my head???????Clown )                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

summat along the same line as mine now! Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

oops - sorry Di!...it's CG's fault anyway!! she made me start thinking!!! Ermm LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

You know guys reading this is really surreal but absolutely hilarious - I've not been able to meet any of you yet, being hidden down in the South, but whenever I can get on the computer and read what you've been doing it always makes me giggle..!!LOL Hmm skate boarding naked in socks with the cat - Does health insurance cover that for all parties concerned?!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Nope and vets bills are sooooooooooo expensive LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

it gets better folks... skins naked on a skateboard in a pink wig and socks.. LMAO   xx lula xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

ShockedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Ouch, has the cat been sent for some psycotherapy after the skateboard incident?! I hope skins didn't fall off and obtain any injuries - mind you would cheer the A&E dept up on a sat night!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

OH NOOOOOo Not the PINK WIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damm - that's now firmly set in my mind now!!!!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

I've seen a few posts in the past change dramatically from their original intention, but never have I seen a post deviate so dramatically lol   Skins, naked, skateboard, pink wig....CAT?!?!?!  I've just eaten as well lol   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1436 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption