people who have got together via BM

69 Posts | Latest reply on 25/09/2007 21:02:17 by skins | Go to original / last post
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i thought i would enquire with the members as to how many of you have found the ` one for you` from here.   well as you are know doubt all aware,  me and Dragon are an item and we are soooooooooooooo happy   what about itt hen you next,   yes you.   Mr Shaggy & Dragon                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

REALLY have to get spell check on this, or an easier thing, read the bloody thing before i post!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Shaggy & Dragon

PS i can spell really, wee i was right i does spell really !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TAT2DVEGAN's Profile
TAT2DVEGAN

In: manchester

blimey - a success story via internet dating :)   I wish you every hapiness                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

tat - theres loads from here already, in only just over 1 year of being online.   Many people have met, some say so in their testimonies too (from homepage, click testimonies).   Theres so many ive forgotten who is and who isn't together now!                                                                                                                                                                             
TAT2DVEGAN's Profile
TAT2DVEGAN

In: manchester

If I read testimonies I will only get more depressed over the fact I only attract loony tunes :)   Actually I do like someone on here, but am just awaiting his full mental health check before going further lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

haha - good luck then, we're all certified mental                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I've met a few from here,not the one yet,but theres a possability Wink.& only one has been a loony tunes so far LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

to be honest both myself and my Dragon are a bit of a loony toon pair anyhow,   so we get on !!!!!!!!!   Mr shaggy & dragon   dragon will most probably shoot me for saying the above but oh well.                                                                                                                                                                                 
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

I am happily single but I have met some good friends on here of both genders.  And frankly that is pretty important too.   I wont give you a list of names of those people,  they know who they are,  but to all of them "Luv Ya Loads Guys/Gals"   There is a saying I like.   "There is no such thing as strangers, just friends who have not met yet."                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I have met some fab friends via this site isn't that more whats its about than who has linked up with who, as I am sure some post on here would read I am madly in love with a certain person then about 2 or 3 page down it will have all changed.
Several of them are now sitting in my lounge totally pi**ed up and playing buzz after a fab ice skating session.

Don't get me wrong I think it's fab if you have met your Mr or Mrs right on here but for me expanding my group of friends is fantastic.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Skins is having a fab time with looby, lula is having a fab time with french fries, road angel is having a fab time with Arf, Cg is just having fun, Mini D is having a fun time with Jack the cat.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

blues is just up for good time when i check my bedrooms tomorrow I will let you all have an up date on who is with who.                                                                                                                                                                              
notsobigmac's Profile
notsobigmac

In: derby

15 mins then change rooms, wonder who I'll get next?????       NEXT!!!......                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

which room are you in mac???     OOPS ....wrong one, got SKINS....   OUCH                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Jack the cat eh? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

i got me mates what more can i ask for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you all no who ur Hug

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

All rumours about me and any cat are just that! They wont let me out! please help me ! i cant get out. Its all very sad i came here on a promise and it all went up in flames when the cat turned up!! I'm only here for the beer!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

bugger wish matt had sorted out edit, instead of me having to put yet another post,. I meant i was only here for the Q***r not beer

notsobigmac's Profile
notsobigmac

quick fellas lets all wink at blues!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
notsobigmac's Profile
notsobigmac

but join the queue as I have first refusal.... sorry guys.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 998 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption