Warning sweet.....pie

12 Posts | Latest reply on 12/04/2014 21:23:34 by xj | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

she at it again just had a PM from Sweetcherrypie  saying she had just viewed my profile But she hadn't and that she saying  "and i am interested in you,," she also said she's " lots of fun to give " wants me to send her an  e-mail  at:- cherryphilips89 AT yahoo.co.uk                well know-way bitch LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ahhhhh V Rod my heart is broken that was my other alias....

she's my cherry pie..... sing along everyone LOLLOL

pmsl hahahaaaaaaaaa she might ave loved you long time !!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi xSuzix  see you've been doing your washing or is it new                             looks nice on you yellow suites you               sweetcherrypie mite have a brother for you suz he mite even be called                                      "" ling-long-ting""                                                 LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

She has been deleted lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

there you go again Jackie party-pooper LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

In: Manchester

Now I've got that Warrant song in my head, I'll be singing it for the next 24hrs at least LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I got pm from her as well - deleted it                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Why did i get left out Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I just ignored it - looked total shite, was total shite Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Vfr800aj , can't think why you were left out coz

''ooh you are awful but I do like you''

lol                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Dustin....strangely some people think that is actually me in fancy dress. Sticks and guide dogs spring to mind.                                                                                                                                                                               
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

how am i supposed to make the arrangements for our wedding if you lot keep deleting her account.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 587 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption