Lynn's Raven Cafe Sunday 13th

9 Posts | Latest reply on 13/04/2014 21:02:05 by Imola72 | Go to original / last post
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

In: Rainhill near Li
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I could think of worse places to go this Sunday....

Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That's cool, is it an img link from photobucket or similar?                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

i'll be there, with my son, we in car tho,,,unfortunatlyConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I'll be there too...as near the door as I can get about 12.30ish                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Have a great day Lyn and Wills, can't make it today, different Easter bunnies to feed lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

Image was taken from Lynn's website Richard and resized.                                                                                                                                                                              
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

dont think ive ever seen so many bikes, even squires was somewhat dimished by the sheer numbers at this place...good cuppa tea Will, thanks and bacon sarnie...yum yumSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sounds like a good place, but where the h*ll is it?
@Imola - what I meant was, first and only time I've seen a pic embedded in a message on this site, how is it done? Is it within site rules, which I think forbid url links in messages?                                                                                                                                                                             
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

It's near Whitchurch at the junction of A49 - A41.

Embedding images is generally not advised as it tends to spoil the layout of the forum Richard, so I can't tell you

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 535 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption