Barmouth - Sunday 13th April

7 Posts | Latest reply on 09/04/2014 11:14:57 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Few of us will be in Barmouth for fish and chips on Sunday 13th April if anybody cares to come and buy me an ice cream for me afters :)                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

will be in north wales that weekend...will see if I can pick up someone to give me a pilly and come down.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

:) nice one lady ..... mines mint choc chip without a flake lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

what time are you hoping to be there                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

About 11.30 12.00 yes its early but I will have to leave by 3 as Im up at 3am for work on mondat                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

at this moment weather forecast is good and if it remains so I fancy another ride to Wales so everything equal I will try and be there for that time                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I am having ice cream, doughnuts, fish and chips and maybe candy floss ......................... Mr Ken have you got a sick bag for on the way back ???                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 2167 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption