vn or dragstar

4 Posts | Latest reply on 09/07/2014 07:24:39 by rockandrob | Go to original / last post
sladey's Profile
sladey

In: westbrom
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Seriously thinking of getting a second bike.

something with more comfort for long ride outs.

only want a second hand one and have been looking at the vn 800's, or the Yamaha dragstars.

any info on these bikes would be appreciated.                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I have a lovely VN750 for sale sladey. If you want any details drop me a pm.

There is a picture of it on my profile photo's

Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Hi sladey, I had a V reg 650 dragstar and was reasonably happy with it but found it underpowered. 2up at 70mph on the motorway I found that I had nothing left so overtaking proved almost impossible if not scary. The other thing I didn't like was the "chrome" on top of plastic as it tended to crack and peel off. On the plus side it was comfortable, reliable and handled well.
rockandrob's Profile
rockandrob

In: staffordshire

Have a VN 800,see pic's on profile,it goe's and stops,and rides well,its still a soft tail by the way. Lots of pull,and never let me or previous owner down. granted its been change a bit from it original form.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1570 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption