Member recognition?

84 Posts | Latest reply on 04/05/2014 22:11:49 by Cloud_God | Go to original / last post
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

LOL

Yeh I mind meeting KC yeh not somebody you'd miss lol

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

"well I'll recognise you K you being shy and all leggie and flat chested

but just encase you can't recognizes me I'm the one in shiny armour
 holding a lance with three fleur-de-lis on my shield  just trying to be Incognito" o my v rod how im i going to pick you out so hard to find cant you just dress like a biker much easer to spot  LOL  

lmao mad ........do i no you ....snigger not an easy one to miss ya self Wink

madscots's Profile
madscots

Not seen you in a few years right enough KC sure come down your way this summer.

Sort a few recognition events lol

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

sound like a plan mad hugs xx be good to seya again and bring  the sexy crimmy with ya  we could to a rivvy trip barn 1                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well I'll recognise you K you being shy and all leggie and flat chested  but just encase you can't recognizes me I'm the one in shiny armour  holding a lance with three fleur-de-lis on my shield  just trying to be Incognito" o my v rod how im i going to pick you out so hard to find cant you just dress like a biker much easer to spot  LOL   lmao mad ........do i no you ....snigger not an easy one to miss ya self Wink   k you mite spot me from the rear I've still got Bj boot print on my arss                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

V-Rod the only way to make it disappear is by buying me ice cream lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you got it 99   I'll even let you polish your boot print off my arss  you sexy beast you                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

k you mite spot me from the rear I've still got Bj boot print on my arss      wow you got one too way hay 

ice cream were Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it will have to be matlock  K                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

im there  V   Wink be gentle with me                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm gentle to all ladies k but its Bj's boot print on my arss   and I hope to be more gentle to another, that I'm meeting on Sunday                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmao @ vrod

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Your right G.B.N.P i,m back and my wandering palms will be catching up with you soon  
                                   Hug         
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

ROFL @bikeabill ... Ooh the return of the man with deserts disease, now thats a treat worth waiting for..

It will be good to see ya again.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

See what I can sort KC

Deffo need to get down to Squires this year as a few folk been meaning to catch up on. 

You guys need to come up North though also Thumbs Up

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

cool mad  hope to seya xx                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

well i was looking at some of the pics of matlock today and wow do some people have old pics of themselves up on here i wouldnt recognise half of them if i had to rely on a pic.what happened to the rule up to date photo of yourself lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

mines up to date....that's why it scares people, roll on next weekend!                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I recognised Amandas immediately ... no doubt about it hun x

Pump Monky (Paul) I recognised but was so scared of being wrong it took me about 15 mins before I shouted his name!  LMAO!

I forgot my stoopid hat, so people weren't sure who I was!! but I think the PINK thing gave me away eventually ... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Unfortunately I can't straighten my hair n wear a leopars print hat on the back of the bike.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption