Member recognition?

84 Posts | Latest reply on 04/05/2014 22:11:49 by Cloud_God | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

people seem to find me ok http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/rte/images/smiley31.gif

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Thats cos ur unique Mr Bill :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

@Bikeabill... good to see ya on the threads, thought you'd got lost in 'The East'...  Ermm

Everyone finds YOU cos they have been told about your 'wandering palms and groovy dancing'  LOL

It seems like ages since I last saw ya, hope to catch up with you soonThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

some on here don't get off the forums long enough to get seen anywhere  LOL

very sad but true

Not sure what answer is on this one as KISS most certainly isn't. I tend to have a madscots hi viz sometimes on but not really BM related in itself.  Sure some folk wouldn't want to own up to knowing you bunch of scruffs anyways lol

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Well I know everyone recognises me cos I am the tall, slim, leggy, stunningly gorgeous blonde:-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

PHWOWARRRRRR                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

i never get noticed think it cose i is shy                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Stuie behave lad:-) KC we will work on the shyness thing I promise                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

thank you so much true friend you are xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Yup....and no leading me astray this time......you know how sweet n innocent I am                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

i do i do id o 

snigger                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Tch cheek...no idea why no one believes me                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

only those that's met you every one else wellllll                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

why really Jaffa....and there's me thinking you were nice lmaoLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

this thread has made me chuckle so  much....as far as the thread goes i hav neva had any trouble recognising folk.....or if in doubt i usually ask that usually works, thing is if you are shy or nervous just make sure u go to a 'planned' event....simplesLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle

Oh deary deary . It seems I've been censored for teasing a newbie . Fair do's I suppose .

See you at Dent lynn . If you're late and If the texts don't work . A short pub crawl will surely bring us all together. If we all wear a carnation and carry a rolled up financial times . X
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No doubt there will be more opportunities to tease said newbie in the future dusty, the amount of times he puts his foot in it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

No need to continue boys... we all know what you think ... sorry if you think I'm taking sides but there aint a side to take.  Just the need for an end.  thank you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

well i hope to meet kay cat im told she has  very nice eyes shy thou 

and this leggy blond  sexy  and very tall RB im told 

and this mad bird GBNP  whos  always up for fun ;) if you no what i mean 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well I'll recognise you K you being shy and all leggie and flat chested  but just encase you can't recognizes me I'm the one in shiny armour  holding a lance with three fleur-de-lis on my shield  just trying to be Incognito                                                                                                                                                                                

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 551 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption