Southern Pick up a Pilly Day Sunday 31/Aug/14

110 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2014 21:45:37 by AndySimmo | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Dont look like I will be up to the ride as shoulder still not right have fun                                                                                                                                                                               
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Anybody out there with an empty pilly seat, there are some pilly requests on the events calendar.

Take a look please and see if you can pick up one of those pilly's on the day.

Longlegs59 from North Kent is looking for a pilly seat if anyone can help.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone with a spare seat coming  from Hampshire ?  Happy to drive over to meet up somewhere .  Newbie on here and looking forward to my first event 
:-)                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Dave, Lindas op was postponed, so she will coming on thi one.
Therefore unfortunately I can't help with the pilly requests.                                                                                                                                                                             
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

Dave,

Are we going the usual very scenic route to Whiteways? cause' I've told someone we are and don't want to look a pratt (no comments please) if we are not?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I think we should use the other route just to make you look like a pratt. Colin.
But then again I don't care, I'm meeting you at Bury Hill.
Ps. I still have a spare seat.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Pps. Just in case you don't know, I'll be heading out of London                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Scenic route it is Colin.

There are still some pilly requests on the events calendar please take look to see if you can offer a pilly ride to anyone on there.

Thanks.

AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Anyone who picks up a pilly will be treated to a bacon butty from Dave Big smile LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

That's at the Snack van at Ravenside in Bexhill mate Tongue, oh dear you won't be there will you Evil Smile.

Is that right what Jan told me Andy, you have offered to buy everyone  who turns up at Whiteways an Ice Cream when we get to Macari's in Worthing, A double scoop one at that !!!.
  It's okay i'll make sure everyone knows about your kind offer.

AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

LOL LOL LOL I think you may have that wrong Dave me ole mate. I think the responsibility of feeding the group falls to the event organiser .......... now who would that be????????????????

OH YEAH ... IT'S DAVE VM Wink

Looking like a good turn out for this one, looking forward to seeing some new faces Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

ARE WE ALL READY????                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Is something happening then ??.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Just to let you know Dave I've had a good few pints tonight so I think I'll need at least three bacon rolls with brown sauce waiting for me when I arrive.
Andy I want hundreds and thousands with chocolate sauce on my ice cream after I've sre my way through the rolls
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just to add that i am actually expecting to be picked up at 8.30 it is now 4.00 and still wide awake after what happened in london to george galloway and i am making sure ISIS doesn't land on hastings beach to cut our heads off for the rest i am fine oooooh look a bacon butty some one must have left it ....
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

inboxed  dave as to why i rather cancel today :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

A nice little ride out today, not a bad turnout and I didn't get my bacon roll from Dave.

Will done Dave for the little flying display over Worthing beach, I don't how you got the pilots for free.

xj's Profile
xj

yes chris the air display was a brilliant surprise. i am so glad i made it in time.
on a more depressing note my life at the moment just seems to be an endless story of people promising me an ice cream and then letting me down. this has been going on since the grasstrack at frittenden and now dave has joined in. i need to announce to the world that dave didn't buy everyone an ice cream as he led us all to believe. i am sure i am not the only one who cried, heartbroken, all the way home.
 but it was nice to catch up with EVERYONE ELSE and a good laugh was had (just not with dave and i blame the northerners for not keeping him when they had the chance.)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Xj - re Dave - methinks you doth protest too much;)

lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

Great to see everyone,and meet new peeps, pics uploaded, David was caught on camera filling my helmet with stones, you wait lol Thank you other Dave for organising x x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 602 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption