Southern Pick up a Pilly Day Sunday 31/Aug/14

110 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2014 21:45:37 by AndySimmo | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

It's about time there was an event like this down South, to try and encourage the more inactive rider and pilly members to join in with an event.   The venue is going to be Whiteways Café at Bury Hill nr Arundel, West Sussex BN18 9FD.   It will be on the events calendar in due course when more information is available regarding meeting places and start times.  Any members wanting to set up a meeting place in their area let me know for inclusion on the calendar.    Lets see some interest in this from across the south and beyond from both riders and pillys, get your names down.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Bloody brill idea Dave... iam trying to get down there and hopefully will manage it somehow... hope to take part in either of the 2 pilly days                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

can I come                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

What a great idea.  I shall try to fit my work diary around this one and be in the area for that day :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Well done Dave Thumbs Up   It's time someone took the initiative to get the Southerners on board Approve   If I can be there you can be sure I will Wink   I wish you every success with it Smile   Hope folk realise the importance & value of an event like this Ermm   Other than the KISS rally Cool   It's one of the surest ways to meet your extended BM "family" Hug                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If anyone's got a spare pilly and wants a rear gunner for this, then I'm yer galStar

I'd love to join in this, so please give me a shout if this is you.

Usual T&C's  apply throughout the day. (Bacon/sausage/egg sarnies etc, and copious brews)Wink

Disclaimer - these T&C's are not bribery ...oh no, not at allLOL

madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Southern is that not everything past Newcastle LOL

Fab but August I have Fringe festival so not be down in London as usual that month end Angry

I coulda been furthest to come tis only 440 miles or so lol

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Just realised I will be at the Rebel Rally that weekend..... grrrr                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

Hang on. Does that mean we have to have someone else on the bike with us?
 Not sure about that. Folk might start to think i like people. Preposterous idea.

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

XJ you could always give them a pilly there and make them walk home. After buying your dinner Just a thought                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

making them buy me dinner seems a bit mean. But making them walk home sounds like a bloody good idea. I may come on this ride out. Anyone want a lift?

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Sounds good :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bringing this back to page one to try and raise some interest in this event                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Excellent idea and worth doing folks so come on get your names down :)                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Can amyone help out. As I enter my autumn years, I seem to miss things. In this case I can't find the event :-p                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

That's because I haven't submitted it to the events calendar yet David Tongue.   I'm going to chat with AndySimmo about meeting places and times etc, then i'll get it on the events calendar. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

do we have to bring our own pilly or will you be providing them?
Will there be disclaimers to sign in case the pillys misbehave?
Will all the pillys be housetrained and good with kids?
Do the pillys bite?
Will it be a good idea to bring chocolate treats to help them behave themselves?
What do we do with the pillys when we have finished with them?

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

XJ if you have choc treats you will definately get a pilly lol                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

I may decide not to share.

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thanks Dave. I will keep checking events :-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 916 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption