Southern Pick up a Pilly Day Sunday 31/Aug/14

110 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2014 21:45:37 by AndySimmo | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

is this still happening?? As a newbie to the Southern half of the country, I'd really like to meet up with the Southern BM lot (such as they are) Big smile & I'm putting my name down for a pilly! Thumbs Up

BCF 1981 - there's a Midlands/Northern pick up a pilly day going on - see : http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?topic_id=12648

However, if you want to set up one yourself for Wales, then go for it - there'll be loads who'll join you Thumbs Up

bikerchef1981's Profile
bikerchef1981

In: wigan

i just never know what is happening in work, far enough ahead to plan anything!                                                                                                                                                                              
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

HFG, yes this is still happening and it would be great if you could join us, always good to add new faces to our group. Look forward to seeing you at this one. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Spectre190's Profile
Spectre190

In: Portsmouth

I will going along to this. Any pillies from the Portsmouth area want a lift?
Seems to be not many events in this area?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Hoping to make this depends on how the shoulder is on long rides                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

It would be good to see you agsin John.
Lets hope the shoulder gets better.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yes please x id love to be someones pilly, but im partially disabled and need a lower bike preferably with a back rest or top box for support. Its a case of getting my leg over 😉 . Happy to chip in the costs , pretty please give me a shout x x                                                                                                                                                                              
Spectre190's Profile
Spectre190

In: Portsmouth

Hi Silvermist, its a long old way from Bridgewater to Sussex and back. You will have a case of numb bum.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Spectre , I may have a stiff back at the end of it to , but I would bear it if only to enjoy the ride and make new friends x I adapt very well x And I want a free ice cream x                                                                                                                                                                              
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

You'll be OK on the ice cream front silvermist, Dave VM loves buying everyone an ice cream ;) It's his way of buying friendship :P                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

It's either ice cream or sweeties. He is such a lonely chap. Poor billy no mates.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

would have loved to have done this ,and would have taken a pilly ,but its same day as moto gp at Silverstone ,,,sorry silvermist                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

Hey nick. How's your foot?                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

lot better thanks,got my boot on sunday and went to superbikes at thruxton,got to go back and have bone reset soon,you all back together now on that new bike                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

next tuesday for me if the doc agrees. if not i shall convince him of the error of his ways until he says yes.
 you gonna get one of those big black plastic boots to wear after it is reset?

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

My boss asked me to do some overtime this Saturday and even that i was going to say yes, I did say i'll only do it if i can have the Sunday 31st off and he said yes.
So i'll be coming with a spare seat.                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

im not coming its MOTO GP TIME CANT DO BOTH                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Corse you can                                                                                                                                                                             
stutts's Profile
stutts

TOO MANY RIDE OUTS ON SOUTH COAST CANT KEEP UP ,DONE JUST OVER 2000 MILES IN 7 WEEKS AND THATS JUST ON MEETS WHO SAYS THERES NOT ENOUGH ON SOUTH ,,,,,,,,

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I'm making an effort for this one and you're going to act like a windsock in a boisterous day.

You're going to blow out.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9688 seconds. There are 593 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption