Sharky92's Funeral Tuesday 25 March 2014

45 Posts | Latest reply on 30/03/2014 13:49:02 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

The funeral of Iain 'Sharky' Fisher will be held on 

Tuesday 25 March 2014 at 14:40hrsat Crewe CrematoriumMarket CloseCreweCheshireCW1 2NAThe family have requested that there will be no church service, just a small service at the Crewe Crematorium.If anyone would like to attend please add your name here and details will be passed onto the family so that an appropriate venue for the wake can be arranged.AttendingKarey + 1Trish (anyone requiring a lift from Birmingham on route, PM me)Wills + 1Jan Nutty and KarenKaz and Simon                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks Lynn Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

From what Jan (Yorkiegirl25) has said to me, I gather she's a +1 too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Oh right.. thanks Wills.. will add it on.

Could you c&p it again for me please? x

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Tuesday 25 March 2014 at 14:40hrs

at 

Crewe Crematorium
Market Close
Crewe
Cheshire
CW1 2NA

The family have requested that there will be no church service, just a small service at the Crewe Crematorium.

If anyone would like to attend please add your name here and details will be passed onto the family so that an appropriate venue for the wake can be arranged.
Attending
Karey + 1
Trish (anyone requiring a lift from Birmingham on route, PM me)
Wills + 1
Jan + 1
Nutty and Karen
Kaz and Simon

Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

at 

Crewe Crematorium
Market Close
Crewe
Cheshire
CW1 2NA

The family have requested that there will be no church service, just a small service at the Crewe Crematorium.

If anyone would like to attend please add your name here and details will be passed onto the family so that an appropriate venue for the wake can be arranged.

Attending
Karey + 1
Wills + 1
Jan + 1
Nutty and Karen
Kaz and Simon
Martin
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

deepest condolences to sharkies family and friends wish I could be there to offer them in person                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I too will be there and have added my name on FB Cry still very sad and still dont really want to accept it as being true if im honest but there we are i guess we are all going through the same sadness, and much love, respect and strength to everyone who's life was touched by Sharky and especially his loved ones and family xxxx

at 

Crewe Crematorium
Market Close
Crewe
Cheshire
CW1 2NA

Attending
Karey + 1
Wills + 1
Jan + 1
Nutty and Karen
Kaz and Simon
Martin
xSuziX = Suzi !

I thought it was 2.30 tho not 2.40? xx

Karey's Profile
Karey

No Suzi it's definitely 2.40pm x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ok Karey chick thanks for confirming Smile ill be travelling up with Trish who is kindly picking me up xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

Kaz, do we know if the family would like some bikes to attend, maybe outriders. If this is the case will come on black Harley whatever the weather. Just a thought ........                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Martin, the family are very happy for bike riders to attend, they respect that that was what brought us together with Iain.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hi Martin, sorry only just seen your post...  

Like Trish says, the family are very happy for bikes to attend and they are looking forward to meeting us,

If you see my other post there is a meeting point for bikes and cars at Morrisons Car Park post code CW7 3BS.                                                                                                                                                                              
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

Thanx girls, see you tues, just wish it were in better circumstances ........                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

a real nice guy, shame he,s gone, wounder who will put my tent up for me now

Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs

Never knew Sharkey but gather he was a top bloke. I'll be thinking of you all attending today.                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Be thinking of you all attending today safe journey                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Thank you Shell. X                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

my thoughts are with all today xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

My thoughts are with Sharky, family and friends today.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5940 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption