Sharky92's Funeral Tuesday 25 March 2014

45 Posts | Latest reply on 30/03/2014 13:49:02 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The funeral of Iain 'Sharky' Fisher will be held on 

Tuesday 25 March 2014 at 14:40hrs

at 

Crewe Crematorium
Market Close
Crewe
Cheshire
CW1 2NA

The family have requested that there will be no church service, just a small service at the Crewe Crematorium.

If anyone would like to attend please add your name here and details will be passed onto the family so that an appropriate venue for the wake can be arranged.

Attending
Karey + 1

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Attending Karey + 1 Trish (anyone requiring a lift from Birmingham on route, PM me)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Wills plus 1                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Attending Karey + 1 Trish (anyone requiring a lift from Birmingham on route, PM me) Wills plus 1                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

The funeral of Iain 'Sharky' Fisher will be held on 

at 

Crewe Crematorium
Market Close
Crewe
Cheshire
CW1 2NA

The family have requested that there will be no church service, just a small service at the Crewe Crematorium.

If anyone would like to attend please add your name here and details will be passed onto the family so that an appropriate venue for the wake can be arranged.

Attending
Karey + 1
Trish (anyone requiring a lift from Birmingham on route, PM me)
Wills + 1

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Me an goody ... me defo depends on goodies work pattern ... is there a meeting point near his home town to follow or meeting at cream                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Wish I could get the time off work but alas had already agreed to cover for somebody else.

I shall be there in spirit and my thoughts will be on good memories xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Wont be able to get time off work, but my thoughts will be everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Simon and I                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

I'm down on Facebook to go . I noticed you guys are too.
It may get confusing listing on both sites with peeps
Having aka's . just a thought....                                                                                                                                                                             
FibroWarrior's Profile
FibroWarrior

In: Liverpool

at

Crewe Crematorium
Market Close
Crewe
Cheshire
CW1 2NA

Attending
Karey + 1
Wills + 1
Jan
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Details of Iain Sharky Fisher's day..

Due to Iain's home address being a small cul-de-sac, there will be a meeting place at a Morrisons car park near Ian's home, where anyone on bikes, trikes, cars etc can meet.
Julie (poshbird) will meet us there and then take us to join the funeral cortege.

As soon as arrangements have been finalised Julie will post more details on her fb page and I will repost them here.

Iain's mum has arranged for refreshments after the service, so they need to know approximate numbers so can you add your name to the list if you're attending.

This has also been put on fb, so if you add your name there, please remember to put your BM name in brackets so there's no confusion.

If you need any further details, feel free to message Julie or me and I will pass any messages on.

Many thanks

Kaz xx

Karey's Profile
Karey

BUMP

Details of Iain Sharky Fisher's day..

Due to Iain's home address being a small cul-de-sac, there will be a meeting place at a Morrisons car park near Ian's home, where anyone on bikes, trikes, cars etc can meet.
Julie (poshbird) will meet us there and then take us to join the funeral cortege.

As soon as arrangements have been finalised Julie will post more details on her fb page and I will repost them here.

Iain's mum has arranged for refreshments after the service, so they need to know approximate numbers so can you add your name to the list if you're attending.

This has also been put on fb, so if you add your name there, please remember to put your BM name in brackets so there's no confusion.

If you need any further details, feel free to message Julie or me and I will pass any messages on.

Many thanks

Kaz xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

at

Crewe Crematorium
Market Close
Crewe
Cheshire
CW1 2NA

Attending
Karey + 1
Wills + 1
Jan
Nutty and Karen
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

too far for me but will be there in spiritSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

at 

Crewe Crematorium
Market Close
Crewe
Cheshire
CW1 2NA

Attending
Karey + 1
Wills + 1
Jan 
Nutty and Karen

Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Me and simon x                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

My thoughts are with Iain's family and freinds. Met Sharky a few times and shared a few laughs with him. In tribute to him, my profile pic is me wearing his hat a few years ago.
I am at another funeral Tues morning, but will try to make it too if time allows. If not my thoughts will be with him ..........
Karey's Profile
Karey

My laptop won't let me copy & paste for some reason ..

can someone please copy my last post and add Kaz and Simon to the list?

Thank you xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 571 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption