Scottish Bike Show 8th 9th March

11 Posts | Latest reply on 09/03/2014 13:24:46 by madscots | Go to original / last post
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Was sure there was already a post about this but apparently not Confused.
There's a dozen down as going to be attending the bike show this weekend but it's over two full days and you'll be like me - wandering around on your own agenda. Not that easy to arrange to meet as a group and you may not want to.

That said, I hate to miss an opportunity to meet and greet people so; Dunno What will be there all weekend manning the War Torn Troops Remembered stall (hope I got that right John?) so please do visit and support him and use that as a rendezvous point if you don't have anything else arranged and unless DW says please don't (we don't want to cause any bother!). Maybe you'll hear who else is around.

I'm planning to go on Saturday, if you've time, you might want to post up when you plan to be there. Copy and paste. Hope to see some new faces (and familiar ones of course xx)

Saturday:
izzyhill

Sunday:

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Using phone so not getting a copy, paste option but I'll be there Saturday. X                                                                                                                                                                             
katee m's Profile
katee m

In: glasgow

I'm planning to go on Saturday, if you've time, you might want to post up when you plan to be there. Copy and paste. Hope to see some new faces (and familiar ones of course xx)

Saturday:
izzyhill
Holidayfan
Katee M

Sunday:

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Change of plans, I'll be there Sunday afternoon now:

Saturday:
holidayfan
Katee M

Sunday:
izzyhill                                                                                                                                                                             
fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

I will be there on Saturday                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

busy busy sat, always sunday for me, after lunch anyway.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry but have had to call off today due to pain in neck......no one you'll know. Seriously bad neck/back pain. Thought it might ease as the morning went on but no joy. Searching on line for new matress!! Sorry to miss the show.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

All i have heard all day is bike on full chat going down past mine.

looks like some have got their bikes back out after winter Censored lol

the show is less than a mile from me LOL

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Well get the kettle on and the bacon butties on the go for about 3ish - I hear prices are extortionate! Oh, and can you take care of parking too, and run a taxi shuttle to and fro? Good man. x Holidayfan, you able to go Sunday?                                                                                                                                                                             
katee m's Profile
katee m

In: glasgow

Saturday was quite busy. ... burger vans well making their money there!!

Not to sure... if there was any bm'ers there..
Kinda rubbish with faces and names if I've not annoyed you for more than a few hours...
Almost sure I seen fud & tb.... bit quite sure it was them... and having already poked n prodded other folk who looked familiar I had given up!!!

Have fun... yes take packed lunches... although grab a cuppa at stalls... for a wee donation xx
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I popped over today giving a lift (in car) for a friend who doing some photography for websites.

Not impressed and same old Pinch

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 612 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption