k7 rad

8 Posts | Latest reply on 03/03/2014 20:38:56 by Wraith750 | Go to original / last post
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I need new rad for my bandit 650 k7 water cooled i m looking for a second one as new price just a joke does anyone know of a good breakers                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Is yours leaking ? a mate at work had his rad repaired in brum at a very good price will get details if you need , I have a number of a lad who was on here who breakes bikes local to me

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

Its stopped at moment but went streetbike spoke to mechanic and tried what he said let bike get hot with fan kicking in several times and see if it leaks which it did nt just out overflow pipe i had found place over Wednesbury that repair and test but have to take rad off
so i m going to keep eye on it and see if it starts again as cant find used rad and new its £300
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

new rad must be made of gold
good investment melt it down into bars
and keep under bed
will be worth more day by day
i know this wont solve problem

shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

I was asked was i sitting down when told price but knew it would nt be cheap it never is                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Could try bernies bike spares in aldershot hampshire.

His number used to be 01252 330742                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

My sons sv had a leak in the rad and I just put rad weld in it despite every one saying you cant use it on a bike rad it worked fine

Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Are you sure you need a new rad??
You`re saying that it leaks out of the overflow when hot & the fan is cutting in okay. If there is no leak from the radiator itself why do you  need a new one? It sounds more like a faulty rad cap, not holding the pressure & allowing blowby of the coolant, or more seriously, a blown head gasket pressurising the system too much.
 If it were me I`d be investigating the problem at lot further.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 551 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption