Leather repairs

7 Posts | Latest reply on 02/03/2014 18:05:04 by Eiron | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If anyone is interested. I have just dropped off my leathers for repair at Byson's, who are based in Barkway in Hertfordshire. It seems like a small friendly family business and they give you a price for each separate repair before commencing. It usually takes three weeks due to work load. However some times it can be quicker. I will post on here when I get my leathers back, to let you all know what the service was like.

www.bysonleather.co.uk

Sorry the link doesn't work, however type that in and you will find them.

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

cheers david...Ive  a challenge for them here....                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

closer to home is gd leathers in maidstone. just had two zips replaced and was well impressed. good job done and ready in three days.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

where dat xj?

xj's Profile
xj

my mistake
it's GB bike leathers
www.gbbikeleathers.com

still in maidstone though.

Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

My leather alterations and repair lady works out of her council house in South Ockenden. An ex shoe factory worker, her business grew from putting her son's speedway kit back together! A big fan, great character                                                                                                                                                                             
Eiron's Profile
Eiron

In: Hastings

Byson - they are in my bike club. Good people.
I've not used them but have only heard good reports about them.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption