Vintage Bike Racing, Lydden Hill, Kent. 06/07/14

56 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2014 21:09:52 by Carolerd350 | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Absolutely chris. I too would be happy to pay £20 for a day in daves company. Why it would be like being in an 8 hour comedy sketch. That reminds me, has anyone seen off their rockers?

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

If you lot were nice to me, I would think I had done something wrong and would be extremely worried.                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Dave's vintage.....                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

vintage???
senile. doting. ancient. over the hill. prehistoric are all pronouns associated with dementia dave but i'm not sure about vintage.

Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

You' clearly have the wrong Dave.....                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Just over 3 ½ weeks until this event, it would be good to see some more profile photo's on the events calendar.

This is a good day out, not only is there Vintage bikes racing which include Manx Nortons, AJS 7R's, BSA Rocket 3's,  Vincents, Rudges and many more, sidecars as well.    
 There is Lambretta and Vespa races, even some twist and go scooters have their own races.  

Lydden Hill circuit is easy to find on the A2 a few miles North of Dover, if you want to go straight to the circuit rather than meet for breakfast at the Airport Cafe at Sellinge on the A20 in the morning. 

Come and watch some good and exciting racing.

All the details are on the calendar Sunday July 6th.                                                                                                                                                                               
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Forgot to say there is Bantam racing as well, did'nt know a BSA Bantam could go that quick.                                                                                                                                                                              
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I'm there Dave.  See you at the cafe                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

@Carol, Do you want to meet up for the ride down?                                                                                                                                                                             
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Yes please. As always I have no idea where I'm going :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'll text a bit closer to the time Carol, Plus Ivan may be coming down too.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

hopefully me too. maybe by car/train/flying carpet/teleportation but hope to be there.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I could pick you up on the way though.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

May take you up on that chris. Will see what the better half is doing that day.

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

we would go but £20  christ¬  is there a hole in the fence anywhere?

cars are £20 too......an u get ten in one of them!  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

We will meet you lot at the track. will ring dave when we get there.
just bought my tickets online for this at £15. didn't see any mention of 20 anywhere, unless it's more on the gate.

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I have put my name down. Just need to find out if Linda is up for it :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

The Lydden Hill site stated £20 when i looked a few weeks ago ??, going to get my ticket online now.

PM sent to all attendees.

Thanks Mark for posting about that.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cheryl's Profile
Cheryl

In: Wadhurst

Got my ticket now :-)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7207 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption