Vintage Bike Racing, Lydden Hill, Kent. 06/07/14

56 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2014 21:09:52 by Carolerd350 | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

For anyone interested in going to watch the Vintage Bike Racing on Sunday 6th July the details have been submitted to the events calendar.   I'm waiting for Lydden Hill to get back to me with confirmation regarding admission price and start time of the event. Last years price and start time are on the calendar as a guide for now, I will update when I find out.   There are other venues; across the country that are holding Vintage Bike Racing in this series.   Anglesey.....................12th-13 April. Three Sisters...............10th-11th May. Mallory Park.................14th-15th June.                  Lydden Hill...................5th-6th July. Darley Moor..................26th-27th July.  Cadwell Park.................27th-28th September.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

will be nice for you to see all the bikes from your early twenties racing again.

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Would they be the one's from when you were approaching your twenties and still a bloody hooligan biker, oooops sorry you still are a bloody hooligan biker aren't you Mark.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

i am an upstanding and respectable member of society now. i had to move away from plymouth before anyone would swallow that but it seems to be working now.

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Good to see some more events and this one closer to us!

Sunday roast after at the carvery?

Are you doing any BM promo stuff there?

Be good place to do a leaflet drop?

Track usually open from 7am with a start time for practice around 9am, will prob finish around 5-6pm depending on any delays to the program of events.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I could be up for this one, i'm not working this weekend, sadly the grass track one, i'll be working my little fingers to the bone.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Mark you'll get spots on your tongue making statements like thatTongue. The only time you are upstanding is when you have'nt had a few glasses of the giggle juice Beer, I do believe I have photographic evidence of this from a couple of events we have attended.   As for the respectable bit, that's open for serious debate at a future time, after we have consumed a couple of glasses of the aforementioned giggle juice.                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

did i say respectable?
sorry i meant to say bespectacled.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Now on the events calendar.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

I may have friends taking their bikes racing at that meeting ....

You didnt like the idea of a roast dinner after then Dave?                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

The Carvery idea is worth thinking about, will wait and see what interest there is from other people.  Still loads of time before the event to decide.                                                                                                                                                                              
Carolerd350's Profile
Carolerd350

In: Brentwood
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

My Dad's birthday. He'd love to join us but sadly he's not up to it : ( so I'll be visiting Bexhill                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

Can i bring my camera to this one too???? Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

As Mark is going to be there it's obligatory, otherwise I would've said don't bother mate !!                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

BUMP Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

Bumpety bump bump                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bringing this event back to page 1, to try and generate more interest                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

And bringing another one back to page 1.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

An update has been added to the events calendar regarding the cost of Admission and opening and closing times of the circuit.   The price has increased from £12 last year to £20 this year, this information has come from the Lydden Hill website.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

20 quid, 20 bloody quid, cheap at half the price to be in your company for the day Dave mate.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 878 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption