Happy Birthday Andy The Bandit Simmo

5 Posts | Latest reply on 15/02/2015 19:14:58 by AndySimmo | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Happy Birthday you old Bandit.   Sorry I couldn't get you a rocket 3, just spent the money on getting mine Evil SmileEvil Smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

HEY!!! I'm no old bandit Confused 

Thanks for the wishes older bandit Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

You're Welcome Herman Gelmet............Wacko.                                                                                                                                                                               
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Well me old Knuckle Dragger it's that date when you have to say you're another year older Tongue

Happy BirthdayAndySimmo                                                                                                                                                                               
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Thanks Dave you ole fudge packer ;) Having a great day, was good to meet up with you all.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 622 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption