Support UK Flood victims

28 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2014 22:55:10 by bikerken | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2556043/Sign-pe...ilies.html                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Signed.                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Thank you huni....Its rare for me to feel so impassioned about something, but I am fuming.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Signed.                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

signed.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

signed x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Signed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Paddle sent lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

done & shared on FB                                                                                                                                                                              
Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

In: Manchester

Signed x                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Sorted Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I admire everyones concerns for those in the unfortunate position of being flooded out, but blogging about it on a biker forum is going make diddly squat difference. This, and previous, governments are more commited to sending money to so called 'poor third world' countries because they are so destitute they cant look after their own populations. We have literally paid to keep millions of people in India from starving, whilst their own government has invested billions in a space programme. Trying to get our government to help our people who are in much need is the same as, if not worse than, banging your head off a brick wall.
Before anyone accuses me of racism, I suggest you get to know me first, you will soon learn that I am not in any way, shape or form.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. Not wishing to cause any bad feeling, but have you su!!pported any of the wonder guys off here that have raised money for charity, such as the Just Giving funds, the MacMillan nurses, Movember etc....or perhaps you also think that all that was in vain also
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I know, and I voiced it.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Just as I have also                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What I do for charity is between me and my conscience, I dont need anybodys adoration or hero worship for any and all good deeds I have done or will be doing in the future.
As you said we are all entitled to our own opinions.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

No, my question related the postings that ppl have put up for the various charities.....did you post on those that you thought their contribution would make little difference....please do not try to twist my words.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was not trying to twist anyones words, but to answer your question, yes I have posted on some charitable posts. Mainly the ones where I might actually be able to physically do something about, but as I stated, I don't have to be seen to be doing anything.
Is it now politically incorrect to voice an opinion that might not be 100% positive or do we still live in a democracy?
My first comment was not in fact derogatory, I did say I admire peoples concerns, but only pointed out that bumping a post that isnt getting a lot of attention is hardly going to help those affected by the flooding.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 631 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption