Biker Match Gathering, Hampshire

140 Posts | Latest reply on 04/11/2007 18:52:55 by Mazza | Go to original / last post
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm back too Mazza! Hope you had a great time in Scotland?   Yep was a good break thanks but glad to be home Big smile   Thermals at the ready Mazza!   Got mine all ready Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

long range forecast looking promising....!                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

Thats good cuz Im a long ranger! Can cope with rain,wind,cold but cant be doing with ice.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

Well so far so good everyone let's hope the dry weather holds, mind you won't matter will it we will enjoy ourselves whichever Wink   Where we meeting Wiccan? Is it McD's Hedge End at 11am or straight to the pub for 12pm??   Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Hi all!   A few of us will be meeting at MacDonalds (just off M27 J7 in Hedge End) about 12.15 to ride down together and get there for about 12.30ish... i'm afraid thats my fault too as my son has an unplanned karate grading in the morning now!! Sorry!   Anyone wanting to go in convoy see you at MacD's for 12.15, otherwise see you all at the Hampshire Bowman when we get there!!   Leigh xxx                                                                                                                                                                               
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

Ok Leigh will meet you at Hedge End MacDonalds about 12.15 be cool to ride in convoy Cool   Mazza xx                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

YAY! This time tomorrow....... Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

Woo not long now looking forward to meeting everyone see you tomorrow Thumbs Up Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Hope you all have a great day Cool   Don’t forget your cameras Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

sooooooooooooooooo how did the meet go??????????????                                                                                                                                                                              
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Wooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!   Was a GREAT afternoon with a GREAT bunch of peeps!   Thanks again Pob for coming to my rescue and giving me a lift there and back! It may be orange but its a great bike!!!   SO lovely to meet you all! Will let others post some of the afternoon's gossip! Really looking forward to the next one!   Leigh xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

Whatever they say about me, it's a lie!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Everything except the hedgehog, eh DM??!!!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

The less said about that the better!!                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

sooooooooooooooo how many turned up ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

What agreat afternoon and smashing lot of people lunch was good and there must have been 13-15 people turned up Big smile Well done Wiccan for organising it looking forward to the next one let's make it soon and don't forget your furry animals Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

MY PHOTOS ARE UP ON THE EVENTS PAGE! Did anyone else take any?? x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

good pics wiccan hun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

are we all back and accounted for??    great afternoon folks ta muchly   plenty of laughs all round  LOL   aw shucks wiccan ta  Embarrassed (I might even  keep it the tango colour you know)       and DM dont worry I'll back you up - its all lies I tell you all lies     (hows that m8 ???Smile)     now I wonder where middleV has put those horse cuffs ???  lol     off to look at the piccies now (esp as I dont think I'm in them RESULT !!!!!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

Unfortunately Wiccan I hadn't charged my batteries and Steve left his camera at my place woooppsss better luck next time which is ?????   Now where is Badgers Mount hmmmmmm roflol hahahaha!!!!!  Its all lies yeah right hehe LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 761 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption