Biker Match Gathering, Hampshire

140 Posts | Latest reply on 04/11/2007 18:52:55 by Mazza | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sorry wrong thread! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Come on down ZZR love to meet ya! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Mmm, be good to meet as many people as poss ZZR so def come along Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Spoke to Matt today, and he will try to remove some of the "junk" replies on this thread to just leave the details of the meet with a link to the events page... that should help newcomers by them not having to wade thru 13+ pages to find the details!!! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ive deleted the 2nd topic that was created, and ive added an Overview to the first post in this thread.  cant be bothered reading through 13 pages lol, my family are over so cant spend day n night online                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

cheers Matt Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Bump Bump Bumpity Bump I'm a Bumping lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks to stuey I should be there xx                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Yay Stuey!   Look forward to meeting you Bandit Girl!!   Leigh xx                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

I've put my name down.  Not sure which bike I'll be on.  One is in pieces and I'm trying to get time to get it built up again at the moment, one is for sale and one has just got here from the States and is sitting up at D&K in Newcastle.  If all else fails, I guess I could jump in the car!
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

See you there Shooter!! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Hey guys, Its really good to see so many of you coming to the meet soon - ride safe and see you soon Smile   Xv                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Not long to go now!   Hope the weather holds!                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Hi all back from my trip to Scotland and looking forward to our meet. The weather is getting colder so make sure you are all wrapped up Thumbs Up  Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not actually sure I can make it now. Ta Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

I'm back too Mazza! Hope you had a great time in Scotland?   Sorry to hear that Bandit1200Girl, anything we can help with if its a transport thing??   Thermals at the ready Mazza! Cool   See you there everyone Thumbs Up   Leigh xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hope u have a brill meet hun and the weather holds 4 u hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Cheers RC hunnie... even if it rains we will have fun and there is an undercover heated outside seating area too!                                                                                                                                                                              
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

:o)                                                                                                                                                                             
northerndude's Profile
northerndude

In: exeter

Hey, I have provisionally added myself to the list, but its gona involve skivin off work. As its in the middle of a 12 day stint, chances are im gona do it just for the break, haha.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6953 seconds. There are 767 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption