Biker Match Gathering, Hampshire

140 Posts | Latest reply on 04/11/2007 18:52:55 by Mazza | Go to original / last post
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey guys, meeting at the MacDonalds sounds fine to me and then riding out to the pub. Just give me a time to meet you there.   And Stuey don't worry we'll meet you Smile Xv                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

MacDonalds is fine for me too I think I know it Confused but hey my assistant in work lives in Hedge End I will ask her where it is Tongue What time Wiccan? And Stuey we deffo won't leave you alone lol!!! Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Mazza you going to put it in the events section.... Might even come down if allowed...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

Hey Skins   I think Wiccan is putting it on there and anybody is welcome hun the more the merrier Thumbs Up xx                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Definately welcome Skins... we are getting a fair bit of interest now! Yay!   It should appear inthe Events bit soon! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tb500's Profile
tb500

In: heckmondwike
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

if not too much rain i might have burn down if i put some rocket fuel in might do it in 3 hours                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

THIS IS NOW ON THE EVENTS BOARD! All BM members welcome! Check it out and add your name! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Bump! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Not many names up for this yet Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

Its couple weeks away yet Wiccan so don't worry about it but keep posting to keep it up the top of the forums lol Big smile Mazza                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

On the list now guys, yey Smile   Xv                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

7 names so far... not a bad start!!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Plenty of time to build on 7 (hopefully)   Of course I am just posting this comment to try and move back to the top of the forums lol   Looking forward to seeing you all there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I would like to join you guys as it has been sometime since i last rode such a distance and missing it. Shame these events fall on the weekends i have my kids.   then again it has been know for me to just turn up lol                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Would be lovely to meet you KOJ if you can make it... if not then I hope there will be a "next time"!! Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Bumpity bump! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

bump again! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

With all this bumping Wiccan-one you'll get a headache he he!!!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Could be up for this if there is room for a noob                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi to all the noobs! lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 718 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption