Biker Match Gathering, Hampshire

140 Posts | Latest reply on 04/11/2007 18:52:55 by Mazza | Go to original / last post
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

==========================================            OVERVIEW ADDED TO TOP BY MATT website: http://www.hampshirebowman.com Date: Sunday 4th NovemberTime: Approx 12 noon onwards Address: Hampshire Bowman Pub Dundridge Lane, Bishops Waltham Hampshire EnglandSO32 1GD    Full Event Info & attendance list... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=83 ==========================================   Hi all Is there any one who lives, works, rides or even breathes down this area of the country, that is South East, where we can arrange some meets etc??   I don't have a bike Cry and really don't mind driving anywhere to meet up, have few beers and stay over, but it would be nice to be able to meet people for maybe a couple of hours on a Saturday or Sunday, like the Matlock Bath meet!   I also do have great parties with other biker friends of mine Thumbs Up which is on the cards for one soon Cool   Mazza Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Hi Mazza.    Yes it would be good to get some of the south eastern BM members to meet up down this part of the world.  The big meet up places near/nearish to me are Oakdene Cafe and Boxhill, Surrey.  I'm sure there must be somewhere in the middle...    If anyone else knows of somewhere that would be good Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

Thanks Babbsy I am sure we will get something sorted as I say don't mind driving anywhere but much more fun if I can get pillion lol!!  I used to live in Sidcup myself moved down here 2002 Big smile  I met a guy with a bike got into biking scene love it but don't ask me about bikes I don't honestly have a clue Ermm Have heard of Boxhill but not Oakdene Cafe? Mazza                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

Just wanted to bring this back up top LOL come on you southerners get a grip Tongue anyone know a meet we can go to Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Hey guys, glad you posted this - I agree with you where are all the Southerners....?! I've not been to boxhill for ages (will prob get lost going there again but thats part of the fun).  I usually play on the A272 towards Petersfield from Winchester and I know bikes used to meet at the little chef on the way through till it closed down. However I have been reliably informed it has opened up again so maybe try there one weekend?Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TAT2DVEGAN's Profile
TAT2DVEGAN

In: manchester

I miss living in southsea :( This thread has made me homesick now                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I miss living in southsea    So do I Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

Hey Kwak and Tat2vegan I'll give Southsea your love tomorrow when I'm in uni Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TAT2DVEGAN's Profile
TAT2DVEGAN

In: manchester

Thanks, I feel so much better now lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I didn't know Southsea had a Uni'.   Portsmouth city centre had a polytechnic, when I last visited it Shakin' Stevens was performing there, under a different name, can't remember what, he split his trousers and had to sit on the piano for the rest of the performance Embarrassed lol                                                                                                                                                                               
middlv's Profile
middlv

Fantastic! I used to wake up every morning with my sisters poster of shakin' stevens looming over me from the wall. Still have nightmares...! I have the pleasure of attending that well known estabilshment portsmouth uni - form polytechnic. Sounds posh now doesn't it he he!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

middlv what subject(s) are you taking/tutoring?                                                                                                                                                                              
middlv's Profile
middlv

Hey Kwak, Sorry about the delay been up to my eyeballs!   Studying Diagnostic Radiography - just gone back for my 2nd year                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey Middlv that's what I do!   Im an engineer for Philips iSite (The leading PACS system).                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

I'm in Southampton too! I'm between bikes at the moment but I'd love to meet up some time!! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

Hey guys you've just made my day Smile   Matt, I'm gonna have to pick your brains for my projects then he he!!!   Wiccan-one, I'd be happy to meet up sometime. Its really cool gradually meeting a network of people around this way.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Funny thing is, I bought my bike from a chap in Southsea. Small world, isn't it?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

ur more than welcome to - not much to pick at tho  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Studying Diagnostic Radiography - just gone back for my 2nd year   Middlv, what's that involve? Isn't radiography to do with X-rays? Matt, what are you  X-raying, the chip pan? LOL                                                                                                                                                                                          
Matt's Profile
Matt

nah the chip pan is long gone lol. Radiology isn't just XRay.  Its MRI, DT, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine.... theres loads of types.  It's anything that looks inside u and makes images/vids of ur insides.   I'm an engineer for what's called a PACS system.  It stands for Picture Archiving and Communications System.  Basically - the big bloody servers that hold all the digital xrays that most modern hospitals take now (Film printing is yesterdays news, expensive and useless method as far as Im concerned).  The PACS system tells all the xray machines what they need to do that day, what patients to scan and when.  Then the technologist can take the pics, and save them into the PACS system.  From there, doctors can look at the images and see what's wrong, make notes, voice recordings, etc.   Big thing it is!  Check out wikipedia                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 653 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption