RC Poorly again

87 Posts | Latest reply on 19/10/2007 12:22:26 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thank you graham hugs                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Welcome back R C Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

thanks kwak xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Alright der girl. Glad to see you're up and about.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey RC - glad they've finally sussed out what the problems is - they just need to get it sorted now! Hope you're feeling better hun Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

nice to see you back welcome back Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome home hun, you'll do anything to get away for a few days wont you lmao!!??  Seriously though, alot of folks worried for you and rooting for you on here, me included!! Welcome back, hope they finally sort it all out for yer soon and stay well...............tc as always Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

welcome home hunny,its good to have u back! glad they have finally worked out what problem is,hope they get it sorted for u soon. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Speedy Claire's Profile
Speedy Claire

In: Liverpool

I`m only back online today RC and sorry to hear you had to go back in... you must be a glutton for punishment, do you actually like hospital food? Smile  glad they`ve found the cause and hopefully they can put it right.  Big hug to you Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

millymoo we luv ya make em sort u out or they gettin booped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

thats it im sendin in the BOOP lol

and thanks claire just want it sortin now cause i cant go n party with my bettyboop Cryuntil im better

middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Hey RC, not been around for a couple of days to check the computer. Sorry to hear you've not been well again but glad you're now back home. Lets hope they can get it sorted soon so you can go and party again Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

aww thanks hun yeah the sooner the better im sooooooo bored                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hiya hun, so apart from being soooooooooooooooo bored (which I can understand!) how you feeling now?  Any decisions about when you have to go back in to get it sorted yet?  TC will all work out in the end Im sure....................thinking of you, best wishes as always Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

hiya sandy hun....no aint got a clue just that now im bein refered to gynie.. so hopefully it wont be to long.

as soon as i no i will let u all know Thumbs Up

thanks for all get well wishes

tc lots of love from RC  xxxxxxxxx

roadangel's Profile
roadangel

In: Warwickshire

Hi RC, hope you are feeling better now.  haven't been on line for a week as been on hols, but did send my best wishes with mac and hope you got them.  All the very best xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

i did ty RA

im feelin great today wooohoooooo no pain

hmmmm maybe i should go n PARTY lol

thanks again RA

luv RC xx

TAT2DVEGAN's Profile
TAT2DVEGAN

In: manchester

Can I just say that if you have anything gynae wrong and have had your family, insist on a hysterectomy :)   The best thing I ever did was have my gear box removed lo                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

if i can avoid an op hun then im goin to... i aint goin under the knife unless i really have to.                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Just get anything done to make you better RC.. If i see you in them flowery PJ's dont think i could resist...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption