RC Poorly again

87 Posts | Latest reply on 19/10/2007 12:22:26 by RC | Go to original / last post
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi All,, Just to let you all know RC has been taken back into hospital. I have just received a phone call from her mum. I will let you all know an update as soon as i hear anything.. Hears wishing she makes a speedy recovery...                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Thought that might have been the case 'cos she was in so much pain again last night.   Give her my love please skins. Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Oh No!!! - she was due for her scan tomorrow aswell!....send her my love & hope they get whatever it is sorted & SOON!! Stella.                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele

yup n just u make sure u let me know ok hun !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Skins i will txt her but please give her a big hug from me if you go to see her and pass on my best to her to please.                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Thanks for letting us know skins ,please give her all our love and tell her we hope she gets better very soon                                                                                                                                                                             
happy jack's Profile
happy jack

In: chipping norton

hope you are better again soon RC will be thinking of you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Ah that's not good!  Please give her my best regards. Is anyone going to see her and how long is she in for?  If someone is going seeing her, please drop me an email or PM asap. Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

Do give her my best wishes too.                                                                                                                                                                              
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Poor RC I thought she wasn't very good last night Unhappy give her my love but I will text her anyway xxx
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

HugHope she feels better soon
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Oh blimey, send on my best wishes for a speedy recovery.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hope you get better soon rc, Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Send her my regards and wishes for a speedy recovery Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Update folks - RC will be kept in over night in hospital. They will be doing scan tomorrow and hopefully then can sort the problem out.. I will keep you all posted if I here anymore..                                                                                                                                                                             
babbsy's Profile
babbsy

In: Sidcup

Fingers crossed. Thinking of you RC.  Get well soon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Hugs babe Hug We're all thinkin of ya. Be back soon! GeekThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

R C hurry up and feel better soon or else!...I dunno, I'll think of summat  lol                                              Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Sorry yr not feeling good again RC. Get well soon x                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

thanks Skins, give RC our regards, i will call her tomoz   Mr Shaggy & Dragon                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0195 seconds. There are 538 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption