honda cbr600f.... any good?

23 Posts | Latest reply on 06/02/2014 22:24:48 by stutts | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i constantly amazed by the depth of the friendships i have built thru this site. The willingness to help, the constant stream of usefull advice freely offered by folk i have never met. the camaraderie that fills every post in every forum.
then you get to the miserable bar stewards you have actualy met. moaning, whinging whining gits who never...... oh err hi guys how you doing.
Bloody france. full of people talking funny if you ask me. maybe one year i will come.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I totality agree xj
       they eat frogs over there :- Poor little frogs     They allow there dogs to shit on the sidewalk
    They don’t even have decent toilets: - it’s a hall in the ground
     And what’s  inexcusable is they can’t make chips       

stutts's Profile
stutts

In: hampshire

any way xj back to the bike question,,,,,,,,,,,nah I cant be bothered                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1709 seconds. There are 628 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption