Introducing myself.

14 Posts | Latest reply on 01/02/2014 22:42:43 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
PurpleRuthy's Profile
PurpleRuthy

In: Wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well I've been milling around for a couple of days now, so thought I'd better say hi properly.

My names Ruth and I hail from Wolverhampton. Not going to lie, I'm here mainly looking for lurve Embarrassed, so if any one knows and single dudes who would like a tattooist for a girlfriend let me know! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

welcome to bm PurpleRuthy have a look around and enjoy the forums people will make you fell welcome  have fun                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Welcome Ruth,
seems to a busy group of people around the Midlands and I'm sure they'll be along soon to welcome you and introduce themselves.
Enjoy the site and get along on some rides and social events, whether you find lurve is up to chance or summat, but you'll certainly find a bunch of crazy friends here.
Catch you later.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Ruthy .. welcome to the asylum ... been here only a short time myself, mostly they are tame, well fed and toilet trained ... cant speak for myself though .. wibble

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Welcome Purpleruthy.   come on in. get yourself on the threads, have a nosy round.  Chat can seem scary at first, but everyone gets the hang of it quickly.   Check out the events page and the events thread as sometimes rides out/nightes out can be on one but not t'other.   Have fun getting to know the rest of the froot loops on here.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome to the madhouse!                                                                                                                                                                              
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Welcome aboard the good ship BM :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Eiron's Profile
Eiron

In: Hastings

Do you want a man or just a blank canvas? Smile
Welcome to the asylum.

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Welcome on board PR Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Welcome on board the Crazy Train @PR ...  Plenty of 'dudes' just depends what ya looking for Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome Ruth !!

Ive still yet to have my first tattoo...want my entire back doing...but one day ...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My missus said she'd kill me if I ever had a tattoo.

She didn't say owt about a tattooist...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

haha she will know now lol.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 693 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption