Well Done Flumpy76

14 Posts | Latest reply on 29/01/2014 07:22:58 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Well done Thumbs Up to Emma for completing her CBT today. Next step is your DAS.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well done doll x

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Yay Flumpster. You rock babe.....I was thrilled when I got your text about this......AWESOME. yaaaayyyyyyy woop woop. Big hugs                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Well done Flumpy76 drinks on you girl                                                                                                                                                                              
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton

Nice one Flumpy                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Well done x                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Good for you FlumpyThumbs Up Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
teenybash's Profile
teenybash

In: Thetford

Always good to hear of someone on their way to be homing a member of the biking family. Well done and hope you have many happy hours on a bike ahead of you                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well done hun, Mahoooosive hug)))))))))))))))                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Nice one Thumbs Up  I went the DAS route...really enjoyed it.
xj's Profile
xj

a bit late but well done you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Flumpy has asked me to say thank you to you all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Flumpy76's Profile
Flumpy76

In: Braintree

I'd second that Ragner (Y) thank you .. And Thank you everyone :-* ..

Thinking on getting a 125 get some experience behind me before doing the DAS ..

DAS seems the way forward skipping mod1 & 2

Hope everyone is well                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Big Hugs at ya honey. I am still smiling at your news.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 1067 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption