Ride out to Cumbria/Lakes

155 Posts | Latest reply on 11/07/2014 21:06:03 by SlowGoose | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi guys,riding up to Clitheroe,hope to meet up later.

Goose                                                                                                                                                                             
Bigrik36's Profile
Bigrik36

In: Hinckley

Hiah, somehow found myself a slow puncture so turned around and headed for home. Weathers good so gave a great day everyone. Going off to be grumpy now !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What a great ride out, All be it a tad longer than expected, unfortunately Slow Goose had an off but luckily both him self and his bike escaped with a few cuts and bruises, and the arse hole who was on the wrong side of the road did'nt stop ....hope helmet cam got the number . unfortunately we missed the meet up with the Scottish gang ,                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

I did wonder what had happened to you all.
I hope the Goose is alright anyway.

TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Sorry to miss you and your riders Andy, I hope SG is ok and thanks Big Ray for the pilly, I had a great day x                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

I hope your ok sg                                                                                                                                                                              
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

All good with me, scuffed fairing and bust indicator didn't spoil a great ride.                                                                                                                                                                              
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

In: Rainhill near Li
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Great to hear you're OK Andy, great day, thanks.                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Great to see you folks today and run was a good 300 miles Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Zanfus's Profile
Zanfus

In: Coppull Lancashi

Thanks to everyone for today.  Was very nice to meet you all and feel so accepted so quickly. 

Had a great time on the ride and i hope to do it again some time.

Zanfus

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks guys for your company and a great ride,especially the last bit to the cafe,glad your OK SG.                                                                                                                                                                             
naomijr's Profile
naomijr

In: millom
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

if anyone is interested, road from greenodd through whicham valley then north towards Whitehaven have som spectacular views, but I cant comment on the riding and ive only ridden from millom to Whitehaven and pillion from greenodd to millom.                                                                                                                                                                              
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

Thanks for that Naomijr, will have a look on google earth                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No SG you have had enough accidents dont need anymore believe it or not as much as you get on my nerves at times i would be very upset if it happened again xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

Sorry babe but I'm addicted to the road. The fast sweepers, the nadgery and the f**k off straights are my drug of choice. 
 By day I'm a mild mannered janitor but at the weekends I'm Hong Kong Phuey on a bike. HAHAHA                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 593 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption