Ride out - End of March - North Wales

438 Posts | Latest reply on 01/04/2014 20:03:17 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

In: Rainhill near Li
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Weather's forecast to be scorchio wish I was going, maybe next timeWink                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Hope to make this one if weather is dryish                                                                                                                                                                              
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

In: Buckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

see you all SundayBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

I'm gutted I can't go, but hopefully soon! I hope you all have a great time and the sun shines x                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I am off to Bala at sun rise in the morning, so please ride safe everyone and see you all Sunday :)                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

local weather forecast looking good for sunday Cool                                                                                                                                                                                 
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Giddy kipper, not just for ride, but catching up with peeps haven't seen in ages and new faces as well.

Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

All ready to go, looks like we gonna have decent weather too. See ya all tomorrow Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove

Yep its looking really good phew, gonna be nice today as well, might be a Ponderosa later Cool

Everybody take note of the route, my printer has just packed up Unhappy I think if everybody aims to fill up at Rhuthun, when we stop to pick up Oli, Dave etc, that will get us all to Aber, then I will need a top up, in-between Aber, and Macc on the way back, theres plenty of garages along that stretch, before heading back up the mountain, cool, see you all tomorrow Thumbs Up

Mike                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Mike pm me the route layout and I will print out copies.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

@mike {plumbski} if you do mike don't forget the short-cut at  Brithdir                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove

If its nice Dave, it not much a big deal bud, plus I like the tricky section in the trees to the 470 he he Wink make it an option for everybody, nobody can get lost hopefully yeah haaaaa                                                                                                                                                                             
Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

See ya all tomorrow Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Tis beautiful in Bala :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Imola72's Profile
Imola72

In: Rainhill near Li
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hope it's warmer than The Tap at Eastham today, have a great day everyoneSmile                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Can't make this now finances mean i have to stay local this week. hope you all have an enjoyable and safe day.                                                                                                                                                                              
ExupRichR1's Profile
ExupRichR1

Hopefully the weather will be as good or even better than today, took the route from Ruthin to Bala but then went off to Trawsfynydd, Portmadoc , Beddegelert, Betws-y-Coed                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

hopping from foot to foot...YAYYYYYYY see you all later.....:-)

Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

It's today!!! yay!! hopping from foot to foot too RB, See ya all in a bit Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

Hi peeps.

Will see you at the services very shortly.

What's the weather going to do then ?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7651 seconds. There are 594 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption