Ride out - End of March - North Wales

438 Posts | Latest reply on 01/04/2014 20:03:17 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

He He nice one Linz, we had stopped at the burger van at the top of the hill tho lol Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Aww well i guess that told me! Back to the slow tortoise trail again.

Sorry @stuie you just werent fast enough!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

He He what are you like, what happened on the way back, loads of peeps turned into the garage that was closed, then we carried on to the next one at Macc, but didn't see anybody after that, apart from Rich, and the guy on the ZZR ????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ok looks like i might need a quicker bike then!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Ooh some photos uploaded, thanks everybody. If you havent please don't forget. :-D                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@stuie we can use zx12r next time .... Or alternatively can we av k1300s, huh, can we, can we??                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

He He what you need is a 1999 TL £1800 of eBay yummmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I will pass on that thanks Viper!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ mike (plumbski) we stopped of at the petrol station  in Ceredigion  mike, then stopped at bala on the way back  saw three bikes at Machynlleth but didn't think that it could be you mate LOL   @GBNP sorry Linz tried to have a natter with you several times but you was in deep conversion or someone collard me    it looks like every one had a good day and everyone had there own bit of fun to tell there grand kids, if and when they have any, So success Beer                                                                                                                                                                                         
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@jilly065 ; I know we have some steep hills here in wales but the Bala car park isn't that bloody steep can you please  put my bike level LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
jilly065's Profile
jilly065

In: Preston

@V- Rod, if I knew how to fiddle with photos I would lol,,sorry :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ jilly065;   Bloody hell, didn’t realise that they made peroxide that thick these days

Right click on the picture in that menu there is a word saying rotate clockwise
Click on it then up-load your picture   brainbox Wacko

Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

@Dave, he he nice one bud, should be up the Ponderosa soon matey, just let the rain disappear again ha Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
jilly065's Profile
jilly065

In: Preston

@ V- rod unless I am just being really really thick ( too much peroxide) there is no right or left clicking on an iPad, I did however find the edit photos and I rotated the photo and re posted it but it was exactly the same :(                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I have posted (with permission) a pic of Cai on V-Rod's bike with his Dad (The Beast) stopping him from getting up to any mischief :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Soz me a bit thick but where does one go too look at the pics from the day as I have only seen a few cheers                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Goody, go on events, select the event (for this one you need to go back one month), and then about 1/2 way down the page click on Photos :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ jilly065; LOL o k  done it for you girly my bike and the car park is level LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6484 seconds. There are 410 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption