affordable training 2014 ..

26 Posts | Latest reply on 27/03/2014 00:33:17 by buzz_sp1 | Go to original / last post
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

In: benfleet essex
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

emzed and  myself   tried to  get this  to  happen  in 2012  but  due  to  logistics only it just  didnt  work ?? ....   after being in the  chat room tonight  i can  still see a demand   for this  weekend .. its for  females   only  ... wanting  motorcycle training .. from  total  novice  (can i do  it?) too  i neeed CBT , to  i want  mod  1  training  or  mod  2  training  from   125cc   to  middle  cat  to  big  bike  cat  . accomidation available  ..  arrive friday  night  .. train  on sat  .. chill sat  night  .... train  on sunday  ...  either go  home  sunday  night  or  monday  morn ..  all instruction  is  provided by  dsa approved instructors or  instructors  that  have  been taught  by myself  . but  basically  its a relaxed  fun weekend  where learning  takes  place                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice one buzz and Emz for bringing this up again! Thumbs Up

I would be keen to do this Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hey buzz sounds good get my mad burd mate to do it she needs to learn to ride asap.gbnp is desperate to learn Thumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Have a word with Dave vm and get a few dates on the events and we can push them for you in all areas

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

@buzz thanks for putting this up on thread after our very early morning convo today!! ((Yawn))

Im defo interested in this but as its only run over weekend its a long way for me to travel, the affordability would disappear in travel costs over a couple of visits. However, i am seriously thinking about coming down to do cbt with ya. Can you pm me details of costs etc.

. Such a shame DAS over a week aint a possibility.
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

gbnp the cbt can be done in the special weekend . we only train normally on sunday mornings which   usually takes 3 sundays to complete .. i was thinking  4 in a car  2 cars . it costs me £50 in fuel to  get to manchester and back  with  a bit of running around while up  there . so  its £13 a head for fuel , the cost  per person is approx £100 for the 2 days including accomodation (bring your own camp bed) pls note its not possible to  actually pass your mod 1 or mod2  during the weekend . but  you  will deffo have the skills and knowledge of what  the test are all about . so  u can go  back  home  and book up  with  a local school and do  far less lessons  than before ??
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

@Buzz...if you need any helpers (not with the training) let me know and if I can get across to whereever it is being held, I will do so happily.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hi Buzz, If you need an extra instructor let me know, i'll happily come over if i'm not working that day or I'll try to book the day off work.                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Definately helping out if I get to see the great and almight Ragnar in action.....Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sounds a great idea, however such a long way for us lasses up north north! As a new member, and new learner, I may have missed previous threads that may have been useful, point me in the right direction if I have missed anything for lady learners up here?!
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

I don't think anything has been set up recently in your area NL, but if you want to do something I am happy to help if I can.  There are a few female bikers up "your way".    Might be an idea to post a thread and see what response you get and go from there.      Just PM me if you want a natter                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks rowanblossom , I reckon the only way is to get out there and practice! Maybe I will catch up with fellow bmers when spring appears .
However, curious as to what the 'almighty ' Ragnar gets up to??!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Rags is a motorcycle instructor and is awsome...also does fantastic hugs as well Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

cheers ragnar will deffo give u a shout  if we get the interest  this year . will be good to  work together .  rowan blossom thanks for the offer , i think the best  way  you  can help  at  the  moment is spread the word   and try and co-ordinate  ppl that  u know  to get talking to  each  other  re logistics .  my post  code  is  ss7 4el  .. look it up  to  get an idea  of the area of england the training is being  offered ..  im thinking  dates  of  late  may   and  early  september ..  but  thats  open to  discussion  depending  on  interest 
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Dont forget KISS end of May you might want to avoid that, but happy to get the word out the                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

yep  rowan , will avoid  your kiss  at  end of  may   rofl  ..  ive got  a  team of  instructors willing to  give  up  there  full weekend  ready  to  tackle  anything  thrown at  them  , from   never riden before to  wanting  tips  on how  to  improve there riding  skills  .  this  includes  female  instructors   too  ,
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

do you teach how to fall off with style and panache...cos that I could do with learning lmao   Always a good opportunity to improve riding skills, however good you think you are, there is always somethin to be learnt.   Buzz, when you planning this and where?                                                                                                                                                                             
buzz_sp1's Profile
buzz_sp1

rowan , we kinda teach ppl not  to  fall off . its amazing  when  i  get to  observe riders that  have  said  25 years experience ... i offen see  1 years experience 25 times ??? . mainly cuz they  have never been taught  the  basics  and make  simple  but  costly mistakes with  bike  handling .. the weekend will be held  near southend airport  (essex)   .. when is  completely  left  up  to  demand  , knowing  peeps like to  do  rallys , i think its good to  go  just  before rally  season  and  just  after .. ie  early  june   then  late  sept  , but  im very flexable  to  suit  the  majority
TAB007's Profile
TAB007

In: Rugby

Hello Buzz, I failed my MOD1 twice last year, the first time on the avoidance exercise and the second time on the slalom due to lack of confidence from failing the first time, I'd love to do a weekend on this if possible and happy to car share but I want to do it before May as my CBT and theory run out in May? I just want to ride a big bike - I didn't think it would be this hard for me to pass but it's proving a real problem for me???
Gazza90's Profile
Gazza90

In: Brentwood
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

hello Buzz

Slight curve from this but do you do instructor training been riding for quite a few years but not done anything formal. Thinking of doing some more training and put something back. Not too far from you.

Gary                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1537 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption