August 2014

17 Posts | Latest reply on 18/01/2014 21:30:22 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

This is the only time you see this phenomenon in your life. Calendar August 2014.   Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat           1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31               August, this year, will have 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This happens only once every 823 years. The Chinese call it 'Silver pockets full."                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

That means I get 2 pay days in August                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Woohoo. Drinks are on JP in August then :)

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Ok Ill go to the coop and get a 6 pack of Lemonade                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

A party every weekend in August then???                                                                                                                                                                             
Eiron's Profile
Eiron

In: Hastings

March 2013, May 2015, Jan 2016, July 2016.....                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

LOL at NGAB ...so we are all out and about in August making the most of the weekends!! yeah!

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

You're right Eiron, I should check before I post. but there's no fun in that.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Just a wee reminder Rag that its my birthday 3rd August lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

What a shame it isn't the day before. i'm not working on that day and could have taken you out dancing, but the 3rd i'll be working my cotton socks off.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

that's ok so I celebrate a day early suits me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't fight it rags, you know BJ will get you sooner or later, give in and smile while you glide around the floor! Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Its ok Rag I wont make you wear sequins honest :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Thank god, the sequins full out when i'm pogoing.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Cheeky cheeky ............                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well I hope mines will be ...LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great Smile .......... unless you work weekends Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 835 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption