The Farmyard Party 2014

131 Posts | Latest reply on 14/08/2014 18:48:47 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
teenybash's Profile
teenybash

In: Thetford
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Gutted not to be with you all, especially as seen some of the meet up photos already on fb,  however I'll not be sitting about moping. Off wild camping for the weekend, climbing Schiehallion (a munro) on Saturday
and kayaking a river on Sunday.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Tb you best get your name down for the Barmouth camp or I wont be able to wind you up lol

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well another fantastic weekend with brilliant people.wasnt to impressed with what music i heard and some other folk said the bands were rubbish Thumbs Down but the weekend was ace.got to see lots of luvly folk and chatted to a lot of people.found some quite ignorant but hey thats life Thumbs Down photos uploaded even though i didnt take many Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

We are home, showered and chillin on the sofa. Fab weekend, great company, cracking weather. Cheers Lindsay, Stuie, Debs and Russ and everybody else. See you all really soon. BRING ON THE HEN RALLY!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Well i made it, paid the price this morning, back flipping hurting and legs sore.

Shame the party never really got started but i enjoyed the bands i saw. Different strokes for different folks i suspect ..

No sunburn either ....RESULT! (the marvels of P20)

Missed my knickerbocker glory for breakfast in Scarboro on Saturday, which left me somewhat traumatised ...

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Not long got bsck home. I had a brilliant weekend partying both nights. It was good to see so many people again. Pity I didn't get to see everyone. Nackered now, so time for a bath. :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Back from a fandabbydozy weekend of fun-filled laughter and drinking and dancing and more drinking and laughter!!

It's been great to see everyone and some I haven't seen for a year or two including Craig (from Newcastle, can't remember his BM name) and Jimi123 (keep the noise down lol)  and also new mates I've met.

Big thanks to Ray and Michelle for riding over with me and special thanks to Ray for room service and breakfast in bed .. twice no less!  

Had a good ride back with Lisa and Bev and Paul and called into Squires for a brew.

I can't wait for FYP 2015!  bring it on!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well finally recovered from a brilliant weekend lovely to meet up with people I know and sorry to those I didn't see I've def got this rally down for next year                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

another great weekend, all the groups i heard were absulutly brilliant, i could,t get enough of them, meet people from way back when and one or two new ones to, looking forward to the next one                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Bill... I've put that photo I was telling you about on my FB page (the one of you at the front of the stage) there's also a couple of pics of your bike which other people have taken :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Just uploaded a few pics from Solstice Dawn* Approve

I know they are a little late  Embarrassed

But better late than never Big smile

Also a scan of the Dyno run of my Baby, in profile Geek

* Saturday

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 794 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption