The Farmyard Party 2014

131 Posts | Latest reply on 14/08/2014 18:48:47 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

**** OFF @Riley, never gonna happen!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes sofa side car is legal, 15 people on it aprrantly isnt tho!

Spesch if some are on the handle bars, rack front mud guard etc....ohh and there all slightly drinked as well 8-)

So was that no to the top box or sofa bike Linz?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

hmm, you GUYS!  you crack me up!!   Wacko Clown can we somehow weld a bath chair to the bike, then I will be fine and dandy with my tartan rug and my bed jacketThumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

Yep with electric hoist for mounting and dismounting...                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

One week today and I will loading the bike.Can't wait :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

only 6 sleeeeeps to go peeps Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

4 sleeps and counting folks whos giddy and ready to party on ?? woooohoooo CoolThumbs UpBeerParty                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Still not sure if im gonna make FYP, but desperately want to! Pain is easing (with drugs) but still hurts n uncomfortable to sleep etc. Might get on floor to sleep n not get up again... Errrr, sounds familiar. Will keep taking drugs n see how it goes, fingers crossed!
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

Hey you know you will be there cos your totally unable to miss a party pain or not lol so we will see you Friday :)                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

only 3 sleeps to go peeps getting all excited and giddy now caaaaaant waaaait Thumbs UpPartyBeerClap                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

only twooooooo sleeeeeeps to go guys party time at the farmyard with wonderful mates looking forward to seeing everyone again PartyBeerThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
KatyaGT's Profile
KatyaGT

In: Brighton

Planning to ride up from Sussex, anti clockwise round M25 then M11, A1.... any meet up points? If not, see you all there! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

I'm giving my ticket to scotdick and going off to play around Lincolnshire and Yorkshire on my, newly de-restricted, bike instead.
Sorry to miss you but I can't do it all (so I'm told Angry ).

He says he won't know anyone so please do look out for him and look after him for me - I will send detailed care instructions with him, just pat him down for them!                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

Awwwww Izzy that's poooooooii"!!!!! Gonna miss you burd xx                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Thanks Debs, it would be a very different Farmyard this year from last when I didn't know anyone but it's too much to pack everything in to one weekend and I'd rather be riding than drinking (this weekend).

Will make up for it later; am very much looking forward to the Cock Out when you'll have all your Burds to keep you company. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

Yaaaaaay meee too mad burds together x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'll be up at Sparrow's f*rt to get Ziggy packed up and ready to go!

Can't wait...giddy giddy giddy!

Have a safe journey everyone!  See you there Hug

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

It looks like I will get to meet Ziggy at last :-)
See you tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                              
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Hi all today is farmyard day see you all and drive safe :-) :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Have fun folks                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 805 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption