The Farmyard Party 2014

131 Posts | Latest reply on 14/08/2014 18:48:47 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well its only 16 days and counting folks PartyBeerThumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Tickets obtained yesterday for me n @stuie from Johnsons of Leeds. No BOOKING FEE, yippee!

@rileymtr n @lady_green got yours too, Party on!

Cant remember if anyone else asked me to pick tickets up for em, if ya did, i didnt...oops! Let me know i can call back in as its just down the road from work.

Kipperish!!
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

Off to the farmyards with Michelle and friends and then going to see Eric Clapton on Sunday night what a weekend looking forward to it                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

What a busy life we got x                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Nice one Ray and Shell. I bet you will be bushed by the time you get home Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Ermm Don't tell XJ I mentioned bushed Big smile

Our road to KISS 
Our road to KISS

This is what happens when you put the wrong post code in your SatNav Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

and that is the reason i am not following david up to farmyard. and if he tries to blame his satnav once more.............

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I am following you XJ. Hopefully there will not be too many bushes blocking the M11 and A1 :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Just to let you guys out there know Johnsons of Leeds only have 15 tickets left, so if you were planning on picking some up from Johnsons, make it QUICK, they are flying out of the door! @wolfy, i got yours, so see you soon to do the 'handover' ; )
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks hopefully the weather will be better tomorrow?? x                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Ive got sunshine n little bits of blue sky now, so fingers crossed.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

getting excited now only a couple of weeks to this one Big smilePartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Less than 2 weeks to go can't wait to meet up with everyone again                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Who's going Thursday????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

NOT me!  Travelling up around lunchtime (hopefully) Thumbs Up   Really looking forward to this one, just hope my back improves Confused                                                                                                                                                                                 
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

@gbnp we will travel up with you lunchtime ish think we will be on one bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bloody hell Riley we cant all be on the one bike...not enough foot pegs!                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

Can use the side car..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Some old friends used to have a gt550 side car outfit with a sofa fitted to the side car for use during local bike bashes to the local pub.

Plod were quiet confused when they stoped it and asked who was riding/controling it when 15 odd hands went up in the air all saying me!
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

Is a sofa side car legal, sounds like a solution for linzis back wouldnt need a top box for a back rest then...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 829 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption