The Farmyard Party 2014

131 Posts | Latest reply on 14/08/2014 18:48:47 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

So, who's going?  Event is now on Events Page ...  JUNE!

An absolutely brilliant weekend even if it rains!    Nothing like tramping around in 6" mud is there? Wacko

If the sun shines it is truly fabulous ... it is a PARTY come what may... Party Bring it onBeerLOLBig smile

I promise not to sleep face down in my tent with my boots on ... or to make off with Owen's Jagermeister this year Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

meeeee meeeee meeeee im going and bringing wee man too and if that ginger kid has a bike by then he will probably come too.i cannot wait and this time we should find bills flag and camp with the rest of the mad ones lol Thumbs UpBeerParty

rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

Yep we shall be there.

Into the valley first this is normally good do anyone doing this one.                                                                                                                                                                             
simple1's Profile
simple1

In: ipswich
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I'll definately be there with a group of mates from Suffolk if anyone wants to join us to ride up on the Friday you would be more than welcome                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

me me me !!!! booked the weekend off so will definitely  be there Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll be there as its less than a 100 miles it would really be rude not too, its practically next door :p

Fuzzy

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

LOL @Fuzzygoth, if you're practically next door then ZZRBabe is on the doorstep and I must be near the daffodils in the pot at the end of the path ...   Im looking forward to yet another year at The Farmyard, it will be ace no doubt about Thumbs Up... maybe meet up with a few more peeps this year.  If not camping together, somewhere in one of the music tents ... doing some silly dancing and quaffing of copious amounts of Jack Daniels  LOLBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Farmer_Turner's Profile
Farmer_Turner

In: Hemsworth

Hi

How is everyone?

Where is Farmyard?

Is it a day event too?

Regards
Craig                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@ farmerturner, its a Motorcycle Action Group rally held at Duncombe Park, Helmsley, North Yorkshire. Really good event, well organised n a great laugh.

Check out events page its in june

You arent that far away from me, if ya fancy going im sure we could arrange a suitable meeting point to travel up together.

You will love it, if ya like partying!

Its a weekend do but once ya got a ticket ya can come n go as ya please .. but why would ya wanna leave unless its into the village for a sesh down there!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll be there, wouldn't miss it for the world Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

if you like being knee high in mud as your name suggests Farmer, then you will love it, as well as the the tinnies around fires, good laughs, great bands, stalls, making new friends etc...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well one of my mates lives at the top of the stokesly road and wants to do it, and i am trying to get out and be more sociable now i am not a poor student anymore :-D

Quaffing? Dancing? Foolishness? Sounds good to me!

Fuzzy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oops, tablet lag accidently caused me to multi post, sorry can't see how to delete the spares.

Silly Fuzzy

simple1's Profile
simple1

In: ipswich
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

We never take the piss out if someone with a cyber stutter lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@fuzzy .... Sounds like you got rally fever, is ya kipper giddy??

Unfortunately no cure, just have to go with the flow n hope your kipper gains giddiness SLOWLY in the build up to the mayhem n madness that is sure to occur! Try not to burn out BEFORE it all kicks off
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

I'm thinking of going to this one as part of my 'rally a month' plan for 2014. Only thing is my soft southern CBF1000 keeps trying to turn round once it passes Luton.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Lol @colinB .. just use a little persuasion n promise ya bike a little rest at the end of a good run. Promise it good roads, plenty of twisties, maybe even a little trip to the seaside to pose along the prom! Im sure you will be successful in edging that bike past Luton !!
ColinB's Profile
ColinB

In: Ashford

Twisties!!!! I don't have to lean the bloody thing over do I?

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Rofl! @colinB                                                                                                                                                                              
Jan500's Profile
Jan500

In: Bloxwich

Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie only been here a couple of weeks and this is my first post! I will be going to the Farmyard this year. I've been for the past 4 years and go up with my son and friends. I'm hoping to meet up with BM members when I'm there now I know you'll be there. It would be lovely to meet you all. I may also be Into the Valley but not sure yet. I have been several times and it's great. Also do the Yorkshire Pudding. By the way I ride a Honda CB Eurosport Trike and hopefully it will be back on the road soon! It's poorly at the moment!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5780 seconds. There are 981 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption