2 February dunnies cafe closing

34 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2014 13:37:00 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Sorry, Ray, getting excited!  Yet again we crashed ya thread ErmmEmbarrassed

A run from Dunnies Cafe (aka Wharfe View Cafe), Bridge Street, Otley, LS21 1BQ to the Yorkshire Moors - weather permitting.  Ray will post details very soon.  

Watch this space!Thumbs Up

rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

im watching with family guy pjs packed......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Will be attending Mad Burds and if bike is back on the road by then i'll be going on the ride out too .... 

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

ooh what is the PJ code for the girls then.....ooops sorry Ray                                                                                                                                                                              
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

For those who want to come up on the Saturday I have some room and my house or they can camp out the back door I have plenty of room                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Considering...                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

My face is on the event ..  

Just to clarify, for those of you who have never been Dunnies is on the corner of Bridge Street and Mill Lane in Otley, overlooking the River Wharfe.

Looking forward to this one Thumbs Up

Kipper is getting giddy Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley

This event has no been cancelled                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

noooooooo whhhhyyyyy was looking forward to this booooo CryCryCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

8-(                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Ray it's a shame this has been cancelled but I understand your reasons                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

Awww was looking forward to seeing everyone....not sure why cancelled, but I guess there is a good reason.                                                                                                                                                                                 
drwrd's Profile
drwrd

In: leeds

Sorry to hear event is cancelled but me and a mate still up for a ride out that day, same time same place if anyone wants to join                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

ooh happy days drwrd....lets see if peeps are still up for just a ride out.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1599 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption