2 February dunnies cafe closing

34 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2014 13:37:00 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

HI ALL Going to organise a run out from Donnie's on 2 February going in to the Yorkshire moors weather permitting I shall have a plan if bad weather anyone coming from a great distance can't stay at my house Please watch for details coming up in the next week
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Goes without saying that i will be there, come hell or high water!

Mad Burds gathering the night before you all know where and when!

Looking forward to this weekend .. not yet on count down but am slightly kipperish                                                                                                                                                                             
mick696's Profile
mick696

In: Lincoln

Where is Dunnies?
Yorkshires not  too far from Lincoln, I would like to go!

BigRay's Profile
BigRay

Otley is only 3 miles north from Leeds Bradford airport                                                                                                                                                                              
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Rooms are ready booked!
Looking forward to a Mad Burd get-together and a ride out - even if I'm going pilly, but we'll see how the weather pans out and who else might travel down from up here.
Thanks for arranging this Ray. x                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Needless to say i ll be there                                                                                                                                                                              
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Obvs ... Pm om way about Mad Burds ...                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

woooohoooo cant wait for mad burds night and trip to dunnies gonna be ace so ray whos gonna be at yours saturday night???? all giddy kipper now Big smileThumbs Up

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Other-halves' at Rays while the burds cause havoc with Linz - that's the general idea!                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

I don't know yet but it could be maxed                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

Put me down for the run out unless im working theres a job in the pipeline that weekend...

@gbnp if i borrow sallys dress can i come on mad burd night out lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@rileymtr ... Sal's dress was almost shredded after you wriggled ya bod out of it last time, I somehow doubt it would hold out for more than a few mins if that ... but if you are willing I'm sure we could have plenty of picture boxes ready to capture the moment ...LOL

Get ya self over to Ray's at Otley ... Stu will be there and I am sure there will be other boys to dress up with!!Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

Allways willing lol

I'll be at rays if im not working ( if he will have me )                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

Yes Riley I put you down L drive can come he he                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

Thanks Ray.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Make sure you remember ya PJ's!

BigRay's Profile
BigRay

We are men we don have pj's                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

this is true....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I have my family guy pj's

Its the uniform dont you know                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

Please remember folks this is about the Run on Sunday not the partys on Saturday                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 868 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption