Question to the Ladies (and the other females)

78 Posts | Latest reply on 20/03/2014 16:36:29 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Sooooo @mickf have you come to any conclusion yet?

Is the beard staying or going?                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Love beards, specially if its attached to a face like Sebastian Chabal Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Mickf's Profile
Mickf

In: Leicester

thanks gels you've restored my faith in women. gbnp I'm going to have a shave at some point as a young friend of mine has the big C and I'd like to help him.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I will put into the bucket for that ... @mickf                                                                                                                                                                             
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Me too                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

And Me too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry to hear that MickF Unhappy

~ glad we restored your faith..... i might try and restore me own while im at it LOL

defo good idea to have the big shave to help your mate x

LadyMiss Suz's Profile
LadyMiss Suz

In: Bournemouth

Goatees Thumbs Up

Bushy Victorian beards and moustaches Thumbs Down

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I agree Tingaling  thay don't look good on ladies LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
LadyMiss Suz's Profile
LadyMiss Suz

Yeah, eventually shaved my 'handlebars' off. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and what did you do with the crutch-lever LOL @Tingaling

LadyMiss Suz's Profile
LadyMiss Suz

Surgically removed, V-Rod. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OMG,,,, now got a vision in my head !!!!!!! Many thanx , I'll be in therapy for years LOL

LadyMiss Suz's Profile
LadyMiss Suz

LOL

Sorry, Andy. :}                                                                                                                                                                             
Richard T's Profile
Richard T

In: North Lincs

I had a beard , neatly trimmed, for about 10 years up until my 55th birthday, when I realised there was more grey in it than brown. The hair on my head, although 'allegedly' thinning a little (I can't see where!) is still it's original brown. So the beard and 'tache came off. I'm told I look at least 10 years younger!
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

i have to say, just for a balanced opinion in this survey that i hate long beards on a lady. trimmed, goatees, or stubble on the chin is ok but not long wiry beards.
it gets up yer nose when you kiss them. tickles when you cuddle them and worst of all you never know what you are going to find in them.
but what really makes it impossible to have a relationship with one you know that as soon as the circus leaves town you will never see her again. twelve years i've been waiting. she said she loved me and would send for me once the circus had pitched in the next town. but no, not  a word. i even lent her my iphone so she  could stay in touch.
Cally.'s Profile
Cally.

In: Manchester

Oh, xj, that's terrible, unrequited love such a downer, I'd say we'll hunt her down for you but think you had a lucky escape there, heartless woman that she is WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Xj            she said the same to my mate and got his ipod            I tried to worn him but love's blind             he wouldn't have any of it                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 836 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption