Question to the Ladies (and the other females)

78 Posts | Latest reply on 20/03/2014 16:36:29 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

If actually given a say, I'd say cleanshaven - but then it's not really my say that matters. It's not stopped me dating fellas with beards and never would - it's the person, not the image that matters.
I could ask if guys prefer long hair or short - but I'd not change my style to please someone else.
freewheeler1973's Profile
freewheeler1973

In: Leicester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That's a fair point Izzy, and when I was in a relationship I let my beard grow and grow, it kinda pissed the good lady off a little but as you stated she knew me and the 'weirdy beardy' wasn't an issue, but...now that I'm single it seems that beard is an issue with a lot of women and I wonder if it's an issue and a bit of a hindrance when on the dating scene?  And let's face as shallow as it may seem you look at pictures before reading the profile and if the picture isn't doing you justice then the viewer will not bother reading said profile to find out more about you, I guess it works both ways too. 

izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Sadly, that's true, we look at people and make some sort of opinion - based solely on the superficial. First impressions.
T'will always be so.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

So how does me beard rate? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Wink bluey 

teenybash's Profile
teenybash

In: Thetford
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Ditto kc                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

or mine ?? Smile

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Lmao, we got a competition going on here boys or what??!

Ya all look fab in your own way!

Love the hair @pictish!!                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Yup Bluey and Pictish, both very nice.

I can see a facial hair competition becoming a feature at some forthcoming rally.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bluey - its nice and neat...

PB I love the long hair but admit I prefer a trimmer shorter beard hun but its nice suits you!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi folks x
My twopenneth for what its worth , as rejoined to answer some messages , thought I may as well have a say :)

I like beards , any, big bushy, trim and neat, goatie, long, short whatever
Or even just moustache but facial hair so much more attractive ( on men ) than clean shaven, in my opinion :)
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oops                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

I don't have a beard.
I have some cunningly trained nasal hair.....

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Pictish biker  hell ya love it and the hair Wink

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Its the tickling in the right places........

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Rofl @steve h. Wow, you must have been cultivating that nasal hair forever ... Looking good matey ((wink))                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

It's terrible when I get a cold though.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

YUK...now there's a thought! WinkLOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

TMI hahaha

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Candles ?????? Rofl                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 760 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption